Home

Playing Jedi Master level.

JEDI OUTCAST

i was playing the jedi master level in sp.but when i came to ns_starpad.i did somethink that i said a few weeks ago.when you get to the end when lando tells you to get back to the ship.i put a lot of sentry guns in side.and when them doors opened.it was fun i only had one to kill that was reelo.the sentry guns killed weequay and rodian.in 1 secend.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by darth dragon

outcast u aint got nothing on me i could whoop your arse from her to kingdoom come and you could do jackshi*t as i am better than you so face it get over it and get a LIFE.

Not,lets see your screenshot then are are you a loser, come on bring it on,

Really well if i am so crap how come i am in 4 clans and a n acceppted student and teacher at the Ja and founder of the Ra and have a ranking in the top 100 on 2 differtent websites and how come i hold my own training secions on my own clans server and have 2 padawans and have writen a walk theough guide to the sp and mp which a lot of people have got and say they think it is the best one (next to the official one) and as for screen shots i would have some but my mate has my game as soon as i have back you will see how good i really am.

hahaha, the stunbaton? it was hella fun running around frying people with force speed :D

but its really no good against anyone except for those little buggers in the mines on artus.

besides, lightning that is haha

but hey, jedi master is hard, i admit that, and what jedioutcast said is true, it does work. it kinda defeats the point of the game, but it WAS kinda hard on jedi master to roast those guys before they destroyed the lady luck.

i think it took me 3 tries haha. i suck

Archived