Home

Playing Jedi Master level.

JEDI OUTCAST

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really well if i am so crap how come i am in 4 clans and a n acceppted student and teacher at the Ja and founder of the Ra and have a ranking in the top 100 on 2 differtent websites and how come i hold my own training secions on my own clans server and have 2 padawans and have writen a walk theough guide to the sp and mp which a lot of people have got and say they think it is the best one (next to the official one) and as for screen shots i would have some but my mate has my game as soon as i have back you will see how good i really am.

I think someone is rather full of themselves :p

Dark Dragon, your not the only guy who can rant about what they have achieved, Just we choose not to, as this is a friendly public board, however, i shall no be a twat along with you to combat your twatness

(Apologies to those nice folk out there for the following lame rant)

you aitnt he only dude with achievments, i play for Europes bets ranked TDM clan Jedi*, i came 2nd in the Jolt 1v1 tournament (then i played the winner and beat him), I came 2nd in the wireplay ffa tournament (dueled the winner and beat him afterwards). I'm also an admin for JK2 leagues, and help Jolt with some stuff. That may not be a long list, but it means a lot to me. But the main thing i have which you dont can be found on the below line...

I have respect from my peers, and i'm thought of as a kinda nice guy - What beats that ?

(Lame rant ended)

Originally posted by Inviction

I think someone is rather full of themselves :p

Dark Dragon, your not the only guy who can rant about what they have achieved, Just we choose not to, as this is a friendly public board, however, i shall no be a twat along with you to combat your twatness

(Apologies to those nice folk out there for the following lame rant)

you aitnt he only dude with achievments, i play for Europes bets ranked TDM clan Jedi*, i came 2nd in the Jolt 1v1 tournament (then i played the winner and beat him), I came 2nd in the wireplay ffa tournament (dueled the winner and beat him afterwards). I'm also an admin for JK2 leagues, and help Jolt with some stuff. That may not be a long list, but it means a lot to me. But the main thing i have which you dont can be found on the below line...

I have respect from my peers, and i'm thought of as a kinda nice guy - What beats that ?

(Lame rant ended)

Thanks for that.he was going on like that all day.when i posted somethink he was the first one the to say somethink stuped.he really needs a life.

I agree, no flames.

I did something like that too.

On JM difficulty(cheats on), when you first go into the hangar(and then have to save lando), I put a whole lot of those down(before entering) both sides.

Then I went in, around to the back, blasted the heck out of the guys that came out, then went back to the front and watched the imbeciles get blasted to kingdom come.

Ahh, so satisfying...

:joreth: May the force be with you.

Way off topic from me, since this turned into "I'm better than you" thread, but I didn't screw with laying around the sentry guns. I just used the turret from the safety of the Lady Luck. Seemed easy enough when Chewie and Han did it at the escape from the Hoth rebel base.

*Lunatic Jedi draws his saber, lops off Darth Dragon's head, and mounts it above a plaque that says in big, bold, embossed letters...

"UBER TWAT"

I assumed this would be a good way to take him off his ego trip.

*Lunatic launches into a monologue parallel to one of the fish/hunting stories your grandpa used to tell.*

Yeah, I bagged this one just a while ago. He went on runnin' his mouth, tellin' everyone he was better just cause he's in a few two-bit clans, and says he's a student and teacher at that Jedi Academy. He probably just teaches the janitors how to use a floor waxer. As fer being a student... I suppose he took a course on how to turn on a lightsaber without shockin' himself.

Then he went on about how he's in the top 100 list on a pair o' websites... probably unofficial sites made by stoners. He kept on sayin' "ooh, I have my own training sessions and my own two Padawans."

At least I think that's what he said... he could barely spell. :p

Then he said he made a walkthrough fer single player and multiplayer. He musta mailed it to some kinda imbecile society 'cause whoever the halfwits who read it were, they liked it.

Or that's what he said. Was probably a lie.

Frankly, I had just had it. I grabbed my saber and gave him a good whack through the neck. He went fer his weapon too. He fumbled with it a bit n' dropped it.

*Lunatic begins to wrap it up*

I suppose, in a way, he's still the same now as he was before I killed him... in the sense that HE HAS NO LIFE!" :D

Darth Dragon, calm down, please. Its a game.

Archived