Home

Playing Jedi Master level.

JEDI OUTCAST

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't exactly call cheating, by any stretch, useful hints on beating Jedi Master, and you're not really the 1st to do the turret thing. Heck I did it when I was playing through with cheats, and a bunch of people already posted it.

I mean its like saying...A good way to beat Desann is by typing helpusobi 1 and god.

So in short, stop posting all this crazy stuff.

and no I wouldn't call this a flame.

Originally posted by SeraphimII

I wouldn't exactly call cheating, by any stretch, useful hints on beating Jedi Master, and you're not really the 1st to do the turret thing. Heck I did it when I was playing through with cheats, and a bunch of people already posted it.

I mean its like saying...A good way to beat Desann is by typing helpusobi 1 and god.

So in short, stop posting all this crazy stuff.

and no I wouldn't call this a flame.

i know i am not the first to do the sentry gun think.but i think it is a lot better than the gun.i will not stop doing the crazy stuff.by the way.

You fool you think you can beat the great Darth Dragon well u r wrong you have no life worth living and you shall be massicared by the ranks of the brotherhood and reborn acedamy. you shall be sorry you ever crossed sowrds with the great Darth Dragon you now have two to take care off and onw was hard for you. Get read to bow to the masters me and Darth willl kick 24 different colours of Shi*t from you and then let Kal el finish your sorry ass.

Both of you go to timeout, NOW!:mad:

I will tolerate this kind of behavior.

*Shesh!:mad:

After you've cooled off, you can play with legos and have jello pops and pudding with the rest of the good kids. ;)

*Ahem. SeraphimII for admin!

j/k...or am I? :D

Edit: Also DD2 the 'too' should be to

and Outcazt Whats an F. King? Or an ST head man.

Originally posted by Inviction

I think someone is rather full of themselves :p

Dark Dragon, your not the only guy who can rant about what they have achieved, Just we choose not to, as this is a friendly public board, however, i shall no be a twat along with you to combat your twatness

(Apologies to those nice folk out there for the following lame rant)

you aitnt he only dude with achievments, i play for Europes bets ranked TDM clan Jedi*, i came 2nd in the Jolt 1v1 tournament (then i played the winner and beat him), I came 2nd in the wireplay ffa tournament (dueled the winner and beat him afterwards). I'm also an admin for JK2 leagues, and help Jolt with some stuff. That may not be a long list, but it means a lot to me. But the main thing i have which you dont can be found on the below line...

I have respect from my peers, and i'm thought of as a kinda nice guy - What beats that ?

(Lame rant ended)

I just plain kick a$$, and that's good enough for me (no offense guys)

Oh so u think u r so good OUtcast. Well i think your name re;lates what u r an OUTCAST. U aint got no freinds and every one hates u. I am the one who has been taught by the legendary Darth Dragon a god amonst u pitiful crap gamers. He rules the servers and is unbeatable but one day i shall be able to match him atfer my training is done and then we shall both hunt u down outcast and destroy.

Ps were'nt u meant to have gone.

i was playing the jedi master level in sp.but when i came to ns_starpad.i did somethink that i said a few weeks ago.when you get to the end when lando tells you to get back to the ship.i put a lot of sentry guns in side.and when them doors opened.it was fun i only had one to kill that was reelo.the sentry guns killed weequay and rodian.in 1 secend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

so whats up with that.he was the one that was starting it all. wow he is in 5 clan. wow.it started becuse i post this thread.he is one very very very sad loser.

playing game today,and on artus_detention. when you get to the officer before you get to him go to the top where he is going to open the door, where all the minemonsters are.type noclip go inside add put detonation packs down. ( type noclip agine )go out the door go to the officer then when he get to the door and he opens it blow them and all the minemonsters will be killed.:cool:

when you play your game have you ever wanted to take out stormtroopers or officers with a blast here is how you do it.

go to your console and type give all,then press 0 2 you will have the trip mines,ok,then bind k give ammo.keep pressing your right mouse button.and when you run low,just keep pressing k. now you will have a fire wall ( tryed it the strmtroopers and officers killed with the power of a fire wall ) try it you will have fun.

just keep running.

Archived