Home

Begun, the IG-88 model has. Yes, hmmmm.

VampireHunterD

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tsk::whacked::mex1:

wow I diden't even know Ig-88 was such a big thing I was thinking he was a new guy or something well as soon as i'm done with the weapons I'll give him a go.

sorry for the delay with the weapons D. but work keeps geting in the way, dumb ass bill :mad: never shows up and they call me to take his place, I think they should fire him!!!!!!!! and get someone more responsable. (owell more cash for me:D )

Looks really good so far!

8T-88 was a whole other looking droid...he was like the one that decided what C-3P0 and R2-D2 were to do in ROTJ, in Jabba's Palace!

IG-88 is different looking...and IMO he is looking really good on the model being made atm.

Not really. All these modellers leaving are little nerds anyway. I'm sure they get no respect or social interaction in real life. When they come to internet message boards where they are "popular" for doing a cool model and they are put down, harrassed, or whatever, it reminds them of their loser real lives and they cant take it. Not a sterotype for all modellers, but why would you let anonymous people bully you into leaving? Same thing probably happens in real life. Mandalorians, Vader, etc are some of my fav models but the people who create them need to grow up socially instead of spending their time on the computer all day whining about "rushing" their projects.

Its not that Easy to take the place of a well experienced modeler .It takes a lonnggg time to get the hang of modeling, that means, creating an alomost exact replica of a model onto a modeling program, cutting the polycount down, making skeletons, testing, asking for help, testing some more, and finally atcually releasing a very thought out and nearly flawless model that most of the community has chipped in on. So its not that IF someone will take their place, its WHEN. So before you call them little nerds who get no social interaction, think about what they have done for US.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Hanch Saode

Looks really good so far!

8T-88 was a whole other looking droid...he was like the one that decided what C-3P0 and R2-D2 were to do in ROTJ, in Jabba's Palace!

IG-88 is different looking...and IMO he is looking really good on the model being made atm.

well, i would just like to say that i think 8T88 looks more like 8D8 (not to be confused). 8D8 is the droid in ROTJ roasting that poor Gonk's feet off in Jabbas Palace.

and if anyone needs a good picture of IG-88, i would check out both the New Essential Guide to Characters and the Essential Guide to Droids. i believe that IG-88 has a thumb, a trigger finger, and a plate that acts as the other 3 fingers

Archived