Home

Begun, the IG-88 model has. Yes, hmmmm.

VampireHunterD

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry that there hasn't been any updates lately, but I've been taking a much needed vacation from editing.

When I was working on the maping I found lots of areas where I had to go back and re-edit the mesh so I could achieve a certain look. After having to do this several times I eventually just decided to take a break. I even loaded in kyle to compare the two models, and noticed that IG88 was actually shorter. This had been bugging me for a while now, and after I re-adjusted him to meet kyles height It looked much better overall. Here's the last image put together before I stopped, but I didn't feel that it was worth posting.

http://wat.midco.net/eggnog1/ig-now.jpg

I've also been thinking about going in and adding some more detail to the mesh, right now he's a little over 2K in polys, but he doesn't have any caps in him yet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by Padawan_7

I e-mailed HapSlash about three weeks ago. He said he was very busy at the moment and was hoping to get some free time soon to continue his JKII editing.

doh i just e-mailed him like 30mins ago... oh well, couldn't hurt. :rolleyes:

Okay,... I know I've been out of the loop for a while, but it looks like I'll be coming back, and what better way to reintroduce myself, than by posting a nice big image.

ig-88.jpg

I haven't really done anything new yet, but I have posted all of the stuff I managed to accomplish before I left. I've put it all in an update page on my website for those who want to look at it and see all the things I was up to.

Archived