Home

-=whos Your Favorite Star Wars Character?=-

kfretz

In my own opinion i think the obvious winner would have to be Darth Vadar although there are many other great characters. Vadar is just so bad ass that i think its hard to beat him when it comes to all time best character. :vadar:

In a close second would definitely be R2D2. without r2d2 the entire movie would have never taken place. in episode 1 this driod single handedly fixes the shield generator on the naboo cruiser so it can pass through the blockade.....if r2d2 had not done this the entire star wars saga would have ended about 25 minutes into episode 1....not to mention that r2d2 also is responsible for carrying the message from Leia in ANH :r2d2:

Who's your favorite?

mine has to be obi wan kenobi. hes a bit predictable as a favourite characters but i just loved him in every star wars film! ewan mcgregor was a great choice as an actor for the prequel obi wan.

i also liked luke in EU when hes grown up a bit and is more wise and in control. like in Kevin J Anderson's Jedi Academy Trilogy. you know, the one that featured Kyp Durron

Originally posted by SPY_jmr1

AGAIN? I thought we told you not to do that anymore!:D

Awwwww, ok.

[/blind rage]

*mutters angrily about KJA*

--Edit--

Diet Surge??? I don't think Surge should even exist...:p

Archived