Home

-=whos Your Favorite Star Wars Character?=-

kfretz

Kyle Katarn, within 48 hours he turned mercenary for the Rebels to Jedi knight, killed six dark Jedi [count em], avenged his father's death, fulfilled his destiny as a Jedi and saved the galaxy from Jerec. Now that's gotta say something for a man. And he did all that with help from a dead Jedi master and his commander, thats all, he did the rest on his own.

KYLE KATARN RULES!

Hmm, hard choice.

Darth Maul- just too much of an a** kicker, he looked too cool, shouldn't have died in EP1. Awesome fighting style, cool weapon, he made the combat scene in TPM.

Yoda- who couldn't love Yoda? His introduction on Dagohba was too funny.

Wedge- The only guy to have two Death Stars on his kill track.

Mace Windu- The cool, the man. Could out cool any other Sith, Jedi, or clone around.

Just too many choices...

I'm torn between Qui-gon Jinn and Darth Maul, perhaps because they represent two sides of myself were I to become a jedi.

On one hand I admire Qui-gon for his serene buddhistic approach; he lives in the moment and take things for what they are without too much roundabout speculations or worries. On the other hand you have the pure hatred and refined grace of Maul, breathing only to destroy!

Being pretty sure I wouldn't be able to resist the dark side were I to be infused with jedi powers I guess I'll have to go with a fusion of the two.

Archived