Home

Garry Some Imporvments for CC

Jedi7000

I got CC i Love it there are still more things that should be added.The trade fedartion is bad now in some ways they should prouduce units so much more quickly like troopers cause look in Espoide 2 they mad like 100 troopers in like 2 mins but it shouldnt be as good as republic in fact they should increase the speed of there troopers if they do so with the trade and i agree the driod star fighters should be good cuase they had alot of them and they were pretty good so they should be cheaper like galactic empire but they should be good not prefect and they should land liek u should be able to press a button to make them land and attack anti air units i think all civs should have a special abitly like the galactic empire at-at like for the condecy there anti air moblie should be able to attack land units to like in espisode 2 and driod star fighters that can walk etc like for every civz and civz that are good in jedi should be able to do force powers like force push,lighting, but they should all take force power and they should do certain damage. oo ya the reapeater troopers should be changed so they dont carry that bigg thing it should be like a hand held laser reapter like in the game episode 1 the phatom meance the trade fedartion and republic should have there proper air tranports like the trade fedartion lander and republic lander comon garry u made the rebels have there porper tranport like in the movie . Finally the units that fire two laser like mech destoryers, stike mechs fighters should fire two lasers cuz it look so lame and u dont have to change how much damge just the graphic of them fire and they should fire the same color laser like in the movies not because its the strander .tell me wat u guys all think bout these upgrades... thanks

Archived