Home

Yaw Whores!!!!!

DarthCobra

My increased mouse sensitivity is for better gameplay, not spamming the BSw.....just to clarify. I prefer fighting in strong stance and I rarely use the BSw....but hey sometimes it's handy.

On the other hand if someone starts blue lunging all the time...I will throw in a few of those also just to even out things.

I also get annoyed by ppl constantly doing BSw as the only thing in a fight.....was that off topic ?

I didnt say anything about mouse sensitivity. Crank it up .. whateva feels good.

Im sorry i posted this thread.. I was just on a saber full of yaw whores an i was watching them eat everyone else up on the server and i thought how much it must suck for them. So I figured id bitch about it a little.

END RANT-

Backstab is über-powerful enough as it is - spinning around to squeeze the last out of this powergaming move is completely overkill if you ask me.

I laugh in the face of those who cannot kill without their vaunted move. Losing to persistent backstabbers is like losing to bots - I cannot get myself worked up over it and feel nothing (except maybe pity for them, if they're friendly chatters afterall). When I sometimes win against them I feel sorry for them and hope they get better - In the sense that they will realise that playing is not about dominating someone else.

Jais- still on a hopeless crusade to promote good, fun and skillful duels, according to my own made-up ideal.

Well I posted a question about DFA recently.

Here is the answer:

The difference to the old version is that you have to wait longer till you press forward, jump and attack in v1.03... In script I could make it by increasing the wait 63 to wait 90. Its just that simple. But the Axe Chop I still cannot do (yet).

BUT: don't scrip! If you're good enough you will win anyway!!

check this outTHE HUMAN NUGGET PROJECT

yeah

This is truly dumb. Yawspeed does not increase the effectiveness of the backsweep very much. It looks cool and it looks like it would be more powerfull but it really isn't except the rare occurances when people just walk into your sweep move. If they do that well duh... that's their bad. Keep your eyes open. You can't move forward or back or sideways during a sweep move!!! What exactly can't you understand about that???

Look I'm gonna spell it out for ya - when you get killed by a basksweep you have only yourself to blam for not being more alert. I have found many many counters to backsweeps and yawspeed just doesn't matter if you can avoid the back sweep then you will avoid the back sweep with fast yawspeed or mouse speed.

And I can't stand people who compain about getting dominated. HELLO THAT'S THE PRIMARY GOAL IN FFA OR DUEL - KILL YOUR OPPONENT MORE THEN HE KILLS YOU. GO PLAY TETRIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET YOUR FEELINGS HURT!

My point is do you consider that mouse a cheat?? You can also bind ANYTHING to the buttons, including macros.

The win2k drivers work for XP, but you just have to hit apply on the drivers everytime you reboot. No big deal really. It's a ball mouse but well worth the money.

Archived