Home

The Force (I need ANSWERS)

Darth Joka'ar

Unifiying and Living Force are Force philosophies, not some actual aspect like the Darkside (though that is debatable as being real as well).

Theoretically, Unifying is taking the long view, or the big picture, using farseeing, trying to bring unity. Living Force is living for the moment, going with your instincts. Yoda would be unifying, and Qui-gon Living. Dark Jedi would probably follow a twisted version of their previous path, if any while Sith would think it's all foolish.

BTW, color means NOTHING. It's just a tool for screen recognition, and using what best shows up against the background. That's all.

I saw from Eps I, it seems like Qui-Gon Jinn does agree with the Unifying Force

-During the 1st scene in Trade Federation Command Ship.Obi-Wan sense danger with his U.Force but QGJ said u must concentrade with the Living Force

-And something like QGJ against the Counsel so severla times.

It was Qui-Gon that introduced the idea of the Living Force, kind of following your instincts, planet-wandering. He's kind of a hippie (not meant to be diss, Qui-Gon rocks). According to the Episode II Visual Dictionary (jeez, that book again?!) Qui-Gon adopted that kind of attitude from his master, Count Dooku. I think the Living Force is more related to the Sith. Who knows, if Qui-Gon were still alive, he could have turned to the Dark Side.

Well shadowangel, since I am not Goerge Lucas, nor would I ever claim to be, I truly do not know. I do have a theory. One that came to mind when I read the novelization for The Phantom Menace, which is an excellent book. It made references that Qui Gon was more "attuned" to the "living" force. My guess is tha if the force was what binds the galaxy together, that is a pretty bigh thing, and no one could be attuned to it all. Therefore if life creates the force, and makes it grow, there would have to be several planes within the existence of the force. One would probably spend a lifetime only grasping one plane and learning it, as Qui Gon did with the "living" force. According to that book Qui Gon was very knowledgeable where it came to the importance of living things. Although he is hated by many, Qui Gon saw a need for the life of Jar Jar, and without Jar Jar, Queen Amidala would never had united with the gungans, and those dorky battle droids would see be walking around saying "Roger, roger". Now when it comes to Annakin, has yet to be revieled.

Originally posted by Darth Joka'ar

Yeah, make sense.

Hey, why is Grip and Lightning Force is consider Dark Forces?Bcoz it use to harm people so consider Dark Force?

But Force Push and Pull also can use to harm.

Why?

May The Force Be With You

I think that the use of push and pull are not considered dark because its intent is not to do Harm right off. True, the use of it in certain hands can bring harm, but I think the overall intent of the user is what makes it Dark or Light. Using it for defensive purposes and using it for non defensive purposes is what makes the user a part of the light or dark side.

What about in the Naboo reactor room, when the Forcefeild Gates shut and lock Maul in from him, Qui-Gon Gets down to meditate for a minute or too. is that not him Unifying the force?

But on the otherhand, he senses the force in Anakin in the NOW, he doesnt see the Dark in his future like Yoda does.

In Episode II when Anakin slays the Tuskans, the scene jumps to Yoda right after we hear Qui Gon SHouting "Anakin, Anakin!!!" Then Mace Windu comes in and says "What is it?" THen yoda says "Pain, Suffering.....Something terrible has happened" I feel this is also something to do with Yoa seeing the future aswell as the now. Cause The Vader theme plays when Yoda says "....Terrible has happened".

P.s. How do u like my Avatar pic

Archived