Home

Bots

Nugz

All the bots are ****ing stupid. It's like LucasArts and Raven birthed a bunch of crackbabies and released them into this game. They don't put up a good fight, they just run like hell every time you hit them.

• 5 weeks later...

I like bots-

They don't cuss or tie up my phone line- I don't need to worry

about pings or error messages, and they're a great way to practice a newly created map before it's released.

You can tweak the settings-

esp. with the jediplus mod

give em double blades and make em

more powerful.

This won't improve their intelligence,

but it will give you a good challenge.

Bots can give a good challenge to a beginner anyway.

Bot waypoints on the maps is where the true problem

lies, not in the bots themselves. Most maps created come with lame support, or no support at all.

It would be nice if ratings were given for the bot support in released maps.

Hopefully better tutorials and mods(?) for bot waypoints

will come out soon.

I usually play online but my little bro likes playing against bots (to practice)

H e also wants the 'original' bots back but doesnt know how to get rid of the bots 'unlocked' by Extrabots.pk3. We have tried deleting the file but it hasnt bought back the 'originals'

Originally posted by teutonicknight

Oh, and to answer your question, I find the Vader and Darth Trah(I have no idea how to spell this, so i'll just say evil count dooku....):o to be the most hard. I actually lose to them from time to time....

Me vs Desann = 10/0

Me vs Vader = 10/2

:rolleyes:

:D

Though I can't say I lose to bots (unless I verily restrict myself in some ways), I really have to agree that the most adept of the bots has to be Vader... (the only time i lost vs him was a very stoopid time where i forgot to put points in Absorb, and he picked up one of those powerups that give you all the force powers, and he lightninged me to death...) Yes, he's the most challenging of them...

I suppose though, perhaps you had a different Vader version from mine who might have even better AI??? (I got both versions, but I haven't had a chance to practice with the new one yet)

Archived