Darth Groovy

His life was short in Episode one,:dmaul3:

he was cut in half by Obi-Wan,:aobi:

To me he seemed cooler than anyone,:cool:

To me he will always be the best of the bad,:sprobe:

even better than Boba's dad,:fett:

even though I am sad he's dead,:saberg:

at least Darth Maul didn't lose his head.:jango:

Any comments or favorite moments about Darth Maul post here.

Any disses, complaints or arguments welcome.:dsaber::saberg:

LOL. Yeah, I have a problem with characters that speak no more than 2 or 3 lines *cough* Boba Fett *cough.* Interesting that Maul is the most popular bad guy, even though he's the weakest of the Sith Lords. Fett used to be the most popular, too, but for some reason, not as much right now. I think it has to do with the prequels because of the new "Jedi wave." I mean, now that there are a lot more Jedi/Sith characters to choose from since the first trilogy.

I can get seriously flamed now, but I don't like either of them. I mean, they're cool, I guess, but I like characters with substance, wisdom, and, well, character. Not just who's badass. Although, I think Darth Sidious is the most badass of them all, heh heh.

Very nicely written poem, though. If you wrote that, you're pretty good.

They could have let him live and have him escaped, greviously wounded by Obi, only to get cut down years later as he quests for revenge. And really could have used him more in the film. The man is a good actor.

Or even better: Maul is alive, ambushes Anikin, kills him, and uses the force to make Padme think he is Anikin, and takes his place. :D

Hehe, that would be fun.

Change to scene in ESB:

Vader hacks off Luke's hand, luke balances precariously on the edge, about to fall

Vader: "Luke, I am your father!"

Luke: "Really? Dad? You don't say? Your too cool, let's go home and whup the Emporer's Butt!"

I realy should start sleeping at night.

IF he wouldnt have been overconfident and just killed Obi wan instead of toying with him, he would have been awsome with more training and experiance. He would have become a real Powerhouse sith lord. Remember that he was like Sidious's son. Sidious molded Maul into a being of pure evil. Unlike Anakin and Dooku who were first Jedi and were way older before becoming siths. Maul was a Sith since childhood. Anyhow I like him cause of his style. He wasnt into fancy talk , just a fighting machine.

Maul was a great friend, and a helluva card player. He beat me down to my Socks!!!!!

Anyways.......

I remember we where walking on the beach of Naboo once and he turned to me and said :"Obi-wan13, buddy, I want something more in life. I see us owning a business, or going fishing when we are older. We will be friends for many years to come."

I cried. Thats all I could do.

untill that fateful day......

We split up and went our own ways. He went to school and studied to become a marine biologist, and I, Well, you know I went to become a Jedi. I studied under a man named Qui-Gon Jin. He was a great pal, too.

Well, there was this droid invasion on Naboo this one time, and it turns out Maul was there. I said, "Hey Maul!!!! BUDDY!! What are you doing here?"

he said nohting, and lit up a double bladed lightsaber.

"Dude, It's me, Obi-wan13!" I shouted, but he ignored me. Then, My master lit his lightsaber, so, following his lead, I lit mine. I was a bit confused, and did not know what to do. Then Maul struck at my master, and the fight was on. I could have killed Maul at the very beginning, but he was my friend, so I let the fight drag on as long as I could.

Untill we reached the Lazer gates. Darn those gates. They ruined everything. Me and my master got split up, and Maul killed him. I couldn't believe it. At the top of my lungs, I shouted "NOOOOOO!" to show my disapproval of my old friend. That caught his attention, and he looked at me. It was obvious that this man had now turned to the dark side. We fought as soon as the lazer gates open, and he pushed me into the reactor core. I cought my hand on a nearby ledge, and hung on for dear life. I then jumped out, and cut him in half using my master's lightsaber. He just looked at me. Then, he got a note out of his pocket, and droped it on the floor. Then he fell into the hole, and I picked up the note. It said:

Dear Obi-wan,

If you are reading this, then I am dead. I want you not to cry, old friend, I am ok. There is a man named Dex I want you to know. He will be your new friend.

Your Friend,

Maul.

Oh how I miss him. But I have Dex now.

Yes, he is putting on weight, but he is still a good friend. I am glad Maul suggested him. sure, he may stink and all, but he's a really nice guy. He just started his new Diner on Curoscant, And it's really working out for him.

"I'm sorry, who?"

"Jedi Master Sifo Dias killed him, I am sure."

"Master Sifo Dias was killed, about 10 years ago."

"Well then, maybe it wasn't Sifo Dias after all. This IS his dart, though."

hmmm....Sifo Dias's dart killed Dex................I must get to the Bottom of the quickly. R4, pack your things. We're Leaving.

Count Dooku, I should Have known you killed Dex!

"No, I didn't kill Dex! They've gone to far this time! This is madness! I shall petition to have you released Immidiatly."

Why, so you can kill another one of my friends?

"I wish Qui-GOn where here. He would believe me."

Qui-Gon JInn would never believe you.

"You forget, I tought him."

Well that don't mean jack. I still don't believe you.

"Then it may be difficult to secure your release."

*Is tied to a tall post*

Darnit Dooku!

"I said it would be difficult to secure your release. I wasn't kidding."

*three monster things come out*

I have a bad feeling about this.

Archived