Home

What should i do with this Plo Koon model?

Psyk0Sith

I started this project cuz no one was willing to model Plo (well now the fans are showing up :) ) + its one of my favorite characters from TPM and AOTC. I've made only a couple low poly characters so far.

i stole the hands from kyle and still need to tweak 'em to look like claws...here's a preview

http://www.geocities.com/psykopat.geo/koon.jpg

(copy paste the url)

The mesh is kinda useless since MisterPunch already made one of the most kick a** model ive ever seen! u are a god!.

should i scrap this or use the body to make another character?

i'd still like any comments/suggestions, i know it looks like a stick figure compared to the other one!

Thanx to GreenDevil for his help and positive feedback.

Originally posted by -Chrono_MOT-

destroy the head, and make a generic jedi w/ jedi attire so people can make real jedi skins and not spandex jedi.

can't you just use the Tyrion skin??? its great for Jedi IMO... just need a female version of it and then we can really make a lot of Human Jedi (custom or no custom ;))

It all depends. Are you trying to make the best plo out there that everyone will use? or just an alternative (if so, then keep at him)? Unfortunetally, I'm going to download MisterPunch's Plo and I dont usually download 2 or more of the same model (unless its an unrobed maul ;) ) SO since there is no Ki Adi Mundi, you could be the first to do a model for him instead. There is a fan pool out there for Ki, and i'm sure it wouldnt be to much trouble to re-head him. good luck with whatever you choose to do, but i must say, your model is good none-the-less.

-Klorel

I agree with master burner I reskined the tyrion model so i could use it for a generic jedi. I've tried sending it to jediknigtii.net but the still havn't posted it. But as for the plokoon model that definately looks good and plokoon dosnt have to be the only one from his species that is a jedi or say a dark jedi.:D

Thanx for the feedback guys.

i just got some reference pics for ki adi mundi, i'll start doing the head and see how things go from there.

I might finish this plo model after all for my own collection (or anyone interested), not sure yet.

once the body is weighted i could chop the head off, tweak the outfit and reuse that for other characters.

well, back to work i guess...

Archived