Home

Luke Skywalker is a jedi? Hell no!!!

Throno-Denkai

Originally posted by JangoFett41

speaking of Luke's saber, damn that thing is gay! especially compared to the prequel sabers.

Are you freakin crazy ????? Luke's RotJ saber is the best damn saber period, besides Obi-Wans ANH saber, the prequal sabers suck, they are just sticks with a grip and a hole for the blade.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Throno-Denkai

New and old jedi conditions are different, lets take a look:

Before Vader

1- I dont have time for women, i must train

2- My friends are in danger but i cant save them, i am the only hope.

3- Dont try to make me angry, you cant.

4- Enemy is strong, we must watch enemies every moves, attack smartly and stick together.

5- Enemies Force is strong, i must be careful.

6- We are the protectors of the galaxy.

After Vader

1- Nothing is wrong with being a woman, sometimes you gotto relax.

2- My friends are in danger, i dont give a damn if I am the only hope, I am gonna save them.

3- You are making me angry, ill kick your ass!

4- Enemy is strong, but lets go for it and kick enemys ass. BANZAAAAAAI.

5- Enemies Force is strong but i can beat him.

6- We are the heroes of the galaxy.

Luke is on the After Vader part. You decide.

Personally, I'd rather be on the "After Vader" section. Better to be a super-hero than a monk.

I hate to break it to you, but novelizations of movies are not generally written by the actual screen writers. Considering the lack of training that Luke had and the ability to corrupt the Emperor has, I think it makes him quite the Jedi that not only did he defeat Vader but resisted Palpy at the same time....

Originally posted by Darth Knight

eu is intresting but you can't base everything off of it i don't know a lot of eu but i think there is more eu that was not in the movies then there was in the movies

EU is defined as things which are not contained within the movies.

I don't care about before and after Vader. Since all Jedi are extinct it doesn't mean the abilities required change as well. Just think alright? Anakin=Padawan one of the most advanced saber fighters. Darth Vader=half his body charred off by lava. Which version do you think will be stronger in saber battles? the padawan. therefore Luke < Padawan. if he's lucky he might be as powerful as a padawan. If even he was equal to a padawan he would need at least ten years training to be a Jedi Knight. Anakin was the chosen one and he needed more than 10 years.

Originally posted by obi-wan13

he did join the dark side like his father. In the EU anways. (Dark Horse Comics : Dark Empire)

It's really good comics. Check it out if you haven't already.

those comics rule...but if luke couldnt even lift his dang x-wing, or that walker in Dark Force Rising( in the end when they are on the katana...and the stormtroopers are invading the ship) then how the heck did luke manage to knock a dang at-at to the ground.

Archived