Home

My B-Day

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kookee

oh you mean a M1A1. no M79 is much fun, who wants to shoot semi auto rounds but rather carry enough explosives that you could carry, running around blowing stuff up! :)

People who are in the "buisness" call it a 203 (because of the M203 GL) and the M16 is ment to be fired in single shot no semi auto. Go read Bravo Two Zero you will see my point.

There ya have it people!

The living breathing dictionary for not only aircraft and its weaponry, but also ground force munitions as well...

but I have this slight doubt that he could have searched for this data, which I can;t complain much, the m102 i searched for

M203, my favorite military weapon. Loved training with that in Basic. The M203 is a grenade launcher add on to the m16. The m16a2 is the current weapon of choice, having been changed from the m16a1, which had auto fire, while the m16a2 has only burst now. Go with the M2o3, good weapon.

Originally posted by Kookee

oh you mean a M1A1. no M79 is much fun, who wants to shoot semi auto rounds but rather carry enough explosives that you could carry, running around blowing stuff up! :)

*points to quote.*

Eh whatever. I think ill use what you said about my knolage as my custom title.

Archived