Home

What would YOUR StarWars name be??

malinkie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Screw that. In following the Sith tradition I would abandon my given name and go with Darth Elegy. They always seem to pick names that sound sinister and have some sort of meaning. I heard somewhere Vader meant father or something. I can't confirm that through any real canon sources, but it's something I've heard. Maul means a heavy sledgehammer, and to maul someone means to beat the living crap out of them. Sidious sounds like a variant of insidious, which means to work or spread harmfully in a subtle or stealthy manner. I think that fits Darth Sidious quite well.

Mine would be Darth Elegy. An elegy is a mournful poem; a lament for the dead.

Originally posted by Elegy

Screw that. In following the Sith tradition I would abandon my given name and go with Darth Elegy. They always seem to pick names that sound sinister and have some sort of meaning. I heard somewhere Vader meant father or something. I can't confirm that through any real canon sources, but it's something I've heard. Maul means a heavy sledgehammer, and to maul someone means to beat the living crap out of them. Sidious sounds like a variant of insidious, which means to work or spread harmfully in a subtle or stealthy manner. I think that fits Darth Sidious quite well.

Mine would be Darth Elegy. An elegy is a mournful poem; a lament for the dead.

Vader from German Vater perhaps??? (yes, meaning father) makes sense to me :)

I would be Ts'ada Temel by the formula... but i like my jedi name Kynal Ondaari, dammit!!! hehe...

I like the Darth tradition theory, should have someone called Darth Priapism, or Lord Priapism, i reckon, best dark saberist ever (doesn't quite have the ring to it i thought it should??? if you know what it means it should make sense)...

Originally posted by karismatik

I like the Darth tradition theory, should have someone called Darth Priapism, or Lord Priapism, i reckon, best dark saberist ever (doesn't quite have the ring to it i thought it should??? if you know what it means it should make sense)...

Oh my hell! I looked up that word just to see what it meant and I nearly fell out of my chair laughing. Priapism is a cool word, I do believe I'll add that one to my vocabulary. :D

If I followed the original formula posted, my name would be Darmi Beval. Hmmm...sounds too much like a chick's name. I think I'll stick with Darth Elegy. :cool:

Originally posted by malinkie

Formula:

Firstname: (first 3 letters of last name) + (first 2 letters of first name)

Lastname: (first 2 letters of mothers maiden name) + (first 3 letters of place of birth)

G

Mine would be:

Morsc Poabe.

Alright this is fun as SH!T!! . . Mine would be:

Lewro Dumas

Jench Maros.....

Hmmmm..... I'll try pronouncing that by rolling on the "r" in Maros....

Hmmm....... Sounds like someone who'd run from any dangerous situation and stay back and drink alcoholic beverages.....

Hmmm.... Sounds like me come to think of it...

Well, I can't picture that guy wielding a lightsaber, he'd probably cut his own head off.... He sounds more "Han Solian"-like if you catch my idea...

Archived