Home

Any way prevent a person from kick+backstab?

PETEYKing

Originally posted by Homosexual Ewok

This is so wrong...

Yet I do nothing.

DO IT!!!!! :evil2:

Originally posted by AB_Legion

Kal, you talking about the pull+saberthrow technique? or the pull+kick one is good as well :D :D :D

No dude, far far more lethal...This is the one that makes THEM look stupid for even trying to jump AT you.

I don't know what this secret move is all about but who needs it anyway. There is too ways to approach this in a FFA duel (which is no forces besides jump and throw)

First way -

He is being a big loser by bunny hopping (which is worse in CS) so you can be a cheap bastard yourself. hit hit with a throw everytime he lands until his hopping days are over. Don't ever let him get near you. Not a long throw either but a short just out of his range throw.

Second way-

Fine you accept that he is a loser but you don't want to be one. In heavy stance do you horizontal slash (not a DFA) in the air (start it on the ground and jump) if you strafe and turn then preform this you wil come at him at a wierd angle and he will not be able to kick you.

Also I don't believe these people have a special move that we have yet to discover. The only special anything these people have is the "special" sign on their school bus.

try a medium finisher or do the light backswards strike thing , works on rollers and jumpers.

Yeh and you could roll under them and bacsktab him.

Kal why don't you you pm this pecial move you talknig about.

Well, you could do the mediam finisher. It looks really cool and plus you land right back of them, so you can do a backstab :D

Also, you can just push or pull them while they or runnning at you or when they are in midair (just back up when they run toward you.), they they should be down so just finish 'em.

-teutonicknight :saberb:

Archived