Home

I met a great jedi!

muhahaha

Hi,

Yesterday a girl in Jan-skin was running arcoss the levels with the saber down almost all the time. When somebody came to her with his/her saber up, she said: "Turn it down or die!" Of course the other didn't turn down anything and then she said "5,4,3,2,1...0", got her saber up and WHAM! dead!

Also in duels: same story, she won them all! And many times she just did force push to push people away. Nothing seemed to harm her much! Amazing!

And the funniest thing: she could do break-dancing!!! Real cool! I tried to do it too but it didn't quite work out.

Maybe I'm just a padawan or something, but I'm impressed! :cool:

Muhahaha

Edited some typos ;)

muhahaha welcome to the jk2.net forums, I hope you enjoy your stay!! Please accept this "jk2.net welcome basket" filled with endless ammounts of goodies which you can snack on while browsing our forums!! :D :D :D

Sounds like a cool player, those kind are rare to come by, perhaps you should find that person again and ask to be trained under him/her...

Cheers ;)

Thanks for the words of welcome AB_Legion!

In fact she did train me a littlebit, because at a certain moment we were the only two players for a while. She showed me lots of cool tricks, but turned out to be not very talkative unfortunately. So when I asked about the details I got no answer, but just another demonstration of the trick.

It was fun though!

Muhahaha

Originally posted by muhahaha

Hi,

Yesterday a girl in Jan-skin was running arcoss the levels with the sable down almost all the time. When somebody came to her with his/her sable up, she said: "Turn it down or die!" Of course the other didn't turn down anything and then she said "5,4,3,2,1...0", got her sable up and WHAM! dead!

Also in duels: same story, she won them all! And many times she just did force push to push people away. Nothing seemed to harm her much! Amazing!

And the funniest thing: she could do break-dancing!!! Real cool! I tried to do it too but it didn't quite work out.

Maybe I'm just a padawan or something, but I'm impressed! :cool:

Muhahaha

What's a sable?

:D

"Uh oh...Mythren's being an ass again."

was it someone called [1man]BloodRayne ? I met this person once and she/he used a jan skin and was similarly skilled. I dunno about breakdancing, but he/she was prolly one of the best saberists i've met so far.

I met such a person (also a jan skin:confused: )

Who didn't have her saber up and then soon as she was prevoked they would be dead within 8 secs, sadly i was vote kicked off the server for my 238 ping so i did'nt see much or play.

Originally posted by Aoshi

was it someone called [1man]BloodRayne ? I met this person once and she/he used a jan skin and was similarly skilled. I dunno about breakdancing, but he/she was prolly one of the best saberists i've met so far.

Woah cool, heh. I just happened to meet that girl today and pick up a few things from her. She was doing a lot of the things you guys have described.

Never met her, but I was confused for her yesterday.

I'm a goooood saberer and I use Jan skin. I breakdance too. But I don't play on ff sabers often enough for people to know me. I play at mag187's duelbox.

Going there as soon as this d/l is done.

Guys are so willing to accept its a girl playing, To all pedophiles get these little nerds seduced by your charm then when they want your picture send them a flash of your balls!! Death to all sweet-talking doofuses that hit on chicks in game. This pathetic display of craving for attention must end! Death to them all!

-Edit. If she is break dancing it’s more then likely she’s using scripts also. :) Which means you too could be just as good: D

Archived