Home

I met a great jedi!

muhahaha

My first duel was against someone using a Jan skin and a green saber, and had "ice" in their name... I quickly learned that 56k is not enough for online MP, but he/she was very noble and didn't slay me while I was lagging. :) I think we were 50/50 until I finally decided that the lag was too much.

mythren: I believe a sable is a fine artists brush, if I remember correctly. :nut:

:gben:The Force will be with you, always.

Originally posted by Cal-Gon Gin

*blinks*

Red lunge?

Prolly meant the DFA.

As for the whole girl playing online thing. Give yourself a girly name & a girly skin & you'll get all SORTS of attention. The perfect nerd example: Everquest. I decided to start a girl character to test this out. Not only were the guys more nice to me, but they gave me all sorts of neat items and junk. :)

Although I'm not surprised guys would try and imitate us I can imagine a girl whooping some ass at a game. Even this one. Many of you have proably played me on the zone or other as Silent Whisper, MOTL Princess, Ariel Angel, or even The Empress. If there's some more girls out there that rock please let's chit chat and maybe start and all girls clan or something. :p hehehehe

-Daina

Freelancers United Republic

Jedi Academy Administrator

academy.jediknightii.net

Originally posted by gonk-raider

-Edit. If she is break dancing it’s more then likely she’s using scripts also. :) Which means you too could be just as good: D

Not really. I don't use any scripts, but I can break-dance. Simply use the consloe to pump up the key sensitivity (cl_yawspeed 1300), turn left and right, and roll backwards. Disco baby!:D

any of you ever play Lost_Dirt? he's the best player i've seen so far

Played him, beat him...he disconnected. Every time myself or one of my clanmates beats a LOST member, they disconnect. Rather poor sports, it seems.

I also met a cool jedi once called ReX in a SAber only & no force

(I know it a bit common). What I really like about him is that he know when to strike, and hardly use DFA or Backstab, and mainly use Heavy stand. he was very honorable, bowing everytime. And also teach me a few things about normal saber swings. He really show how a skilled jedi need not to use finishing moves, but that a normal well place hit, can be just as deadly.

Originally posted by JediPaladin

Guess you wouldn't like me then.

LOL, All hail the yellow-users!!!!

Yeah, I'd probably get so nervous that my own attacks would look completely sh*t, and then you'd get me! It always happens to me when I least want it...

BTW, welcome to the forums mate.

Originally posted by haunt3d

Played him, beat him...he disconnected. Every time myself or one of my clanmates beats a LOST member, they disconnect. Rather poor sports, it seems.

You know, I don't like people that disconnect when someone beats them. If I see someone who is truly skilled, and I then proceed to beat him by some chance and he quits - then I do a player-search for him and track him down to play him again.

I can't stand players with that mentality: they play to dominate a server, not to learn from someone who is better than themselves.

Preach it brother...I hate it to. Was playing last night and this one guy was killing, I mean nobody could beat him. He would just smile and everyone would keep dying. Well, finally someone beat him and he actually STAYED and then said "guess I'll play for real now" cracked me up. I said if you were just messing around, I'm leaving LOL ;)

Seriously, when someone comes to play and they are good, I stick around and follow them to see what stances they use and what style and all that good stuff. And if they are a good player they will stay and keep playing and won't just leave if they get beat, they will come back and try to win again. That's what I like. Makes for better play.

Peace...:band:

Archived