Home

Lightsaber Whores

Zan Jaseen

I'm sick of the damn people that keep using their lightsabers to kill me. That is f*&^ing cheap. You would think that these no skilled people would try to kill me some other way, but no, they use this cheap tactic over and over again. This kind of stuff is ruining this game. Sorry I just had to vent.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Zan Jaseen

I'm sick of the damn people that keep using their lightsabers to kill me. That is f*&^ing cheap. You would think that these no skilled people would try to kill me some other way, but no, they use this cheap tactic over and over again. This kind of stuff is ruining this game. Sorry I just had to vent.

ermmm....your joking right?

just because somebody kills you with their lightsaber doesn't mean their cheap.....:confused:

I finally tried out the stun baton last night, hooked up ona jedi master server for a bit for variety.

Worked okay, since the baton is an instant fire it's fairly easy to dodge a light saber if you put effort into it while still doing damage.

Only managed one or two kills with it though, it's really hard to keep the jedi targeted when both you and him are trying to avoid each other.

Woulda been nice if the stun baton froze people for an instant like it did in the single player game. Course that mighta been unbalancing, maybe put the charged attack back in and make that do the stun.

If I had had force powers it probably woulda worked a lot better, either using protect or absorb to avoid getting knocked down.

LOL

People, don't get me started on how I thought this community was so much better than AvP2 in respect to whoring weapons.

It appears I was mistaken....

God DAMN, In AvP2 you could whore any f*cking weapon, and no weapon required skill unless you were on the right end of it. Geez, this thread gave me the shudders for a moment....

Originally posted by Zan Jaseen

Would you rather me just kick you to death. :D It's funny when you get someone who complains alot and beat them without any weapons. It is really fun to run around fighting Jedis with the stun baton.

Would you rather me just kick you to death. :D It's funny when you get someone who complains alot and beat them without any weapons. It is really fun to run around fighting Jedis with the stun baton.

lol, I thought the stun baton was a weapon! ;)

First of all, I have to crack up at whoever started this thread. Let me see... lightsabers are cheap in star wars! No, I'm not buyin it, its weak, and you shouldn't be sellin it bud.

To take away the most important part of the game would be useless. Go play Quake or Global Ops if you want a gun game. The lightsaber is the basis behind the Star Wars storyline.

I think guns are cheap and I won't get started. Well chit... Ya I will. You know how many times I've been engaged in a saber fight with a fellow jedi and some f**khead comes out of nowhere and blows us up. Ya well, he didn't stay long after I kicked his ass to death.

My suggestion to all. You want guns, take a hike. You want force and saber battles, stick to Jedi kNight because there is no replacement.

Originally posted by Dark_ZONE

HOLY CRAP!! . . you can use a lightSaber like they do in the movie!?!?!

I've been just firing any gun I could get my hand on!! . . WTF button snaps on the SABER?? . . son-of-a . . .

'Tis not that easy my friend, you have to enter a bunch of codes...I forget these. Then install a saber patch, then change skin to kyle or it wont work.....hmm lemme see what else...oh yes You also have to use a colored name and taunt 5 times. I think that's all then you should be all set. Good luck ;)

Originally posted by druid

'Tis not that easy my friend, you have to enter a bunch of codes...I forget these. Then install a saber patch, then change skin to kyle or it wont work.....hmm lemme see what else...oh yes You also have to use a colored name and taunt 5 times. I think that's all then you should be all set. Good luck ;)

enter codes? SCRIPTING WHORE!!! :D

I agree, sabers are cheap. Guns are cheap. Kicking is also cheap. Whats the point in hurting each other anyway!!? We should just meet on the server and chat.

Oh wait: chatting is also cheap. It involves typing. Typing is cheap.

Actually, as far as you may go without being cheap is to the Game server browser (DON'T use the All Seeing Eye, thats cheap also!!!) and just look at the servers.

LOL :D:D:D:D:D:D:

Originally posted by Twins of Doom

ermmm....your joking right?

just because somebody kills you with their lightsaber doesn't mean their cheap.....:confused:

Twins,

LOL

:D

You're American aren't you?

I can tell by you inability to use the force and detect sarcasm.

;)

Originally posted by GreyKnight

Twins,

LOL

:D

You're American aren't you?

I can tell by you inability to use the force and detect sarcasm.

;)

I think, he's actually Canadian. Well, what does THAT make you think about him now? ;)

Archived