Home

Lightsaber Whores

Zan Jaseen

A new mod will be available soon that will end this lightsaber debate once and for all. It is called Eddie Izzard Feather Duster 1.0.

Features:-

- Lightsabers replaced with feather dusters

- three stances - light tickling, medium polishing, and heavy scrubbing

- cool 'duster' moves, including the Dust from Above, sweeping backpolish, and the backdust

- bacta replaced with a can of Pledge

- Shields replaced with a make up kit

- Camp robots

- new duel maps, including a hairdresser salon, and a 70's disco

- new player animations, including the 'one arm out, one arm on the hip wiggle', and 'the bad hair day tant'

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^^ROTFLMFAO^^^^^^^

Good one Monkers!

BTW, I still prefer the current length of duels - compared to the 2 second "jousts" in jk1 and 1.02, now that was the true horror...

I can see, however, that people (including me) would like to shorten the FFA and CTF "a little"....

Originally posted by Monkers

A new mod will be available soon that will end this lightsaber debate once and for all. It is called Eddie Izzard Feather Duster 1.0.

Features:-

- Lightsabers replaced with feather dusters

- three stances - light tickling, medium polishing, and heavy scrubbing

- cool 'duster' moves, including the Dust from Above, sweeping backpolish, and the backdust

- bacta replaced with a can of Pledge

- Shields replaced with a make up kit

- Camp robots

- new duel maps, including a hairdresser salon, and a 70's disco

- new player animations, including the 'one arm out, one arm on the hip wiggle', and 'the bad hair day taUnt'

Oh my god, that HAS to be the funniest thing I have read in this forum. Did you say your name was Jim Carrey? I bow to you oh comedy god...NOW GO MAKE THAT GAME !!! :p

....thread ended in style, Monkers got the prize:D :D

Originally posted by Floydian

Right on!

This game is about the Saber -- You are a freaking Jedi for God's Sake -- Jedi do not use guns. The Saber combat is what makes this game so damned great, not just another shooter clone with the Quake 3 Engine.

I love the "Saber Only" Servers, and I have to echo what was said earlier -- there is nothing more annoying when I'm fighting a guy saber to saber, and some dumb sh*t decides to use the repeater rifle on both of us. Learn some freaking manners, and while I'm on the subject, when someone is in their configuration mode (you know, the little blue box over their heads), do not attack them, especially since they're probably just trying to post a chat message.

SABER COMBAT RULES -- GUNS SUCK!

Floydian,

YOU MUPPETT !!!

:D

You return all that oxygen you've stolen from this planet.

Ah well, breaks the monotony.

;)

Originally posted by GreyKnight

Floydian,

YOU MUPPETT !!!

You return all that oxygen you've stolen from this planet.

Ah well, breaks the monotony.

;)

Is that all you have? FLAME? Perhaps you need to heed your own advice.

Forgive me for posting a message about the topic...now whose wasting oxygen? :confused:

Originally posted by Zan Jaseen

I just realised I was playing on a saber only server! Tell you what though, I thought Jedi were supposed to be clever. Then how come they can only use their sabers to kill me? It's cheap I tell ya! Down with saberwhores!

well, you don't have to worry about them right now...the saber is probably one of the weakest weapons in the game....if the enemy has a decent gun and knows how to use it they'll kick your ass 20 times over:rolleyes:

Sabers? Tae 'ell with sabers! Ah've kilt moore foolks with tha stench ov mah CRAP than ye everrrr will, smile-ah Joe! Ah'm the tuffest, meanest, drinkin'est Dwarf bastich ta everrrr live, Ah am! I dun nae need no stinkin' sabers!

Originally posted by Elegy

Sabers? Tae 'ell with sabers! Ah've kilt moore foolks with tha stench ov mah CRAP than ye everrrr will, smile-ah Joe! Ah'm the tuffest, meanest, drinkin'est Dwarf bastich ta everrrr live, Ah am! I dun nae need no stinkin' sabers!

no no no no no

what's a lightsaber, i've got peons, grunts, trolls, catapaults...but no lightsabers....oh.....wrong game, this is JKII, not WC III, sorry:rolleyes:

I just have to laugh....so some pple want a Quake game where the melee weapon is lousy

others want something fresh - LIGHTSABERS. Arguably the coolest thing about Star Wars and I'd bet it's the reason most pple bought the game in the first place.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

(the edit was to add in a few more HA-s) :)

I hate it when I'm in a gunfight with somebody, trying to dodge laser blasts and fire off some flechette ball thingies, when some n00b sabre whore comes along and slices us both to bits.

Damn f**king sabre whores!

If you want to play with sabres, then go grab a whiffle ball bat and do a DFA on your neighbor's cat. But leave me and my guns alone!!!

Archived