Home

Proof that JEDI II kicks A$$ . .

Dark_ZONE

WHere else can you fight a guy walking on the side of the WALLS!! . . I went on a no force POWER server the other night. YOu could kick, walk up and on walls, but no throwing sabers or push/pull . .

I squared off against this guy on that map with the catwalks . . (something streets) and we kept on running up the sides of the walls doing our saber slashes there!! . . it was sooo coool. I hit him twice and then he nailed me a good one before falling off the side to his death . . . LOL

Any body try this?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AHHH YES the wall walk. probaly the coolest looking thing in jkii. i have battles similar to those and those are my favorite. sort of like a crouching tiger type thing but with lightsabers. have you ever ran on a pilar when someone is following you and you end up behind them and then WHAM, you kill them without them knowing? I just wanted to say I too share your great wall walking expeirence.

Yeah, wall walking is def. one of my fav. moves. I love wall walking durring a duel with my friend (he is a complete newbie and has never read the manuel. He thinks that the only saber move you can do is press attack. Thats it. :rolleyes:I always beat him 10 to 0 in duels ). I wall walk (thats about the time he says "WTF? How do you do that?"), then kick off the wall, then side kick him. That the time I usally grip ( not throwing him off a ledge, just taunting him and draining health, then pull him and do a blue stance lunge. When he gets up I usally do a yellow finisher. :D Too bad he learned how to pushed out of a grip, roll out of a saber throw, and wall walk now.... I can't beat him easily anymore... (well, it was fun while it lasted.....:))

-teutonicknight :saberb:

Originally posted by Twins of Doom

hahah, it's more fun to kill somebody with a stun baton:D

you get supreme bragging rights;)

I'd love to see someone own a server full of pull backstabbers by just using the stun baton.

Yes wall walking is definately one of the best moves in this game. I love acting all Matrix cool style and I get to do it with a lightsaber! :D I've had a few wall walk only duels and they are great fun...highly recommended to all those who have not tried this yet!

heh, if you all wanna drown in 'bullet time' action

try playing "the ladder" in Single Player.

Every time you kill a reborn the camera

takes a slow trip around you getting the kill from some cool angles :) This mission is good practice btw...

(Bullet time: The Academy Award winning +360 slomo camera travel in The Matrix)

Originally posted by lexx

Can you post a link where I can download "the ladder"!

Cheers Druid me old mate, me old china ;)

hmmm, me old china? Heh, I'm not gonna break U know *L0L*

Here ya go: The Ladder ....good luck practicing....notice SP saber duels are very different than MP...much harder....so great practice.

lexx, as you might already know the 'tavionmod' you may have DL from the DS servers has to go and stand outside the door while you play SP. I tried playing SP with it and it looked, to put it mildly, very funny and didn't work at all :)

Oh Druid, thank you soooo much!

It wouldn't work by trying to load it, she just stands there with her hands not on the saber (I don't know if this is the same for you), but I got it to work by putting "map ladder" in the console. Oh man is it ever sweet :D. I love bullet time so much (Matrix being one of my all time favourite films, can't wait for Matrix Reloaded). You have made an old woman very happy hehe. ;)

If you guys like slomo as much as me, you could just type "timescale 0.6" in the console(singleplayer) and get everlasting slowmotion. It's really cool, and you can adjust how much slomo you want by changing the number: 1 is normal timescale.

Originally posted by cjais

If you guys like slomo as much as me, you could just type "timescale 0.6" in the console(singleplayer) and get everlasting slowmotion. It's really cool, and you can adjust how much slomo you want by changing the number: 1 is normal timescale.

W00t? This is getting WAY too technical for me:D

But thanx for the info and thanx for handing me my @zz today. You are extremely skilled at medium stance....my hat off :)

I love threads like this. People sharing things, makes for great play.

Lexx and Druid, where do you usually play? I am not very good, thats why I like playing with other people who take the time to show you different moves.

Makes it cool for other people.

Also, thanks for the info.

Would like to d/l those two things and tell the guy who's server I play on and use them.

That would be cool :D

Peace...:band:

Well, thx for the compliment druid, even though I don't consider myself a master...

About the slowmotion: okay, lets say you write timescale 0.2 in the console - then you get *extreme* slowmotion (cool ofr checking out those moves). If you write timescale 0.8 in the console, you get rather fast slowmotion - again, 1 is the normal speed and anything below that is proportionally slower. Vice versa for above 1.

Hoped that helped - and remember to type helpusobi 1 before playing with slowmotion.

I usually play the wargames servers (danish, yay!), bbmj (cool clanserver, though easily impressed), peliportti (finnish server with tons of skilled players) or the sometimes some low-ping german servers (they usually spend all the fighting time talking german)...

Originally posted by lexx

Well I play on the Darkside 1-4 NF SO Duel servers alot, look me up any time! ;)

to livingsacrifice ...look above. I have to agree.

Well, almost anytime... :)

Don't feel bad, heh - I'm not very good either but it's fun to play this awesome game with a friendly face :) Besides the unpredictability of other players makes it so great to play (for the most part).

1 day you own the room, next day you're toast:p

cjais: You 0wn me (for now)...sad to say but it's true :( s00b ;)

Thanx for the slomo stuff, I will give it a go....

cut'n paste here we go *LOL*

Archived