• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by lexx

:eek: druid, how could you think I'm actually on drugs :eek:

I'm VERY dissapointed in YOU young man! :p

I'm gonna stretch this thread for the next month at least hehe

eh MY MAN ...oh sorry GIRL? (sounds corny heh) lexx :angel:

Good times are here and I'm wallowing (<correct spell?) in them.

How come I don't see your name in "users browsing this forum"?

Are you using mindtrick'r what?

heh, I don't want any old fool pm'ing me ;) I'm going to play for a while...if you want...me meet in hermes place...if not...Darkside. :D

I can dig it...just been to DS=Crowded...I'll wait some and try hermes :)

BTW: what's PM :D

Get a room you two....

PM: Private message, a kind of private post, sent only to a specific person, so only she/he can read it. You two should try it.

And now, for hermes place! SHOW IT TO ME!!! I neeeeed to play on that friggin' server... haven't met jah for several days after going to the festival for a week. Can you 2 give me the ip of that thing, because that server is *not* showing up in my gui I tell ya....

And here's the proof! Wanna dance? ;)

shot0001.jpg

That was indeed a tough room at hermes,

dumb mod also grrrr:mad:

But we had, maybe a bit violent at times, a good meeting.

We should discuss some alternate servers where we can breathe....as in take in some air and practice with each other....and of course others as well.

WOW, nice skin there lexx. Tell me what it is and I'll DL it.

Hey, from your POV I also have it on but i need the skin on my pc to see it.

......sob.....you and me on a piccy...just about to kill ourselves:)

Night all ;)

Yeah, I'd love to fight you guys, now that my server browser *MAGICALLY* HAS STARTED WORKING AGAIN!!!!! oh well.... I guess it wasn't broken after all then.... I just had a hell of a time on the JHQ-servers. Haven't been there for a while, since my browser died on me...

My username is beginning to annoy the hell outta me, I thought you could change your name once you had logged into the forums... but NOOOOOOO! Well, I just picked the easiest name off the top of my head.... And now i'm forever damned... Call me jais in the future people.

Email: cjais*@*hotmail.com

I've been off the boards for a while, but just browsed this thread and noticed the comments from Twins of Doom and Old_Ben:

hahah, it's more fun to kill somebody with a stun baton

I TOTALLY agree.... I started doing that almost a month ago after getting frustrated with all of the single-move spammers and decided to spam something interesting! I took all my force points out of anything saber and maxed out MindTrick etc. and went nuts..... HA! Even the other day I saw a LOT of "WTF?" comments... And I LOL!

It's fun watching someone who didn't bother to put two points in Seeing just whack and whack and whack at air... while I sneak up behind them.......

BTW... if I figure out someone has Seeing enabled... I usually leave them alone... and they leave me alone so they can watch :p

Oh.. and DarthCobra...

seeing and your dead. Stun baton .. lame
That may be... but it sure is fun!

SkinWalker

_________________________________lexx

It's Aayla Secura...

http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?3310

Yeah, we should swap hotmails and connect via messenger, u too cjais and livingsacrifice!

Mine is jenel_khan*@*hotmail.com

*no spam*

_________________________________lexx

That's a sweet skin, been trying it out on my local server. Thanks for the URL...saves me the trouble of looking ;)

Here is my webmail: phahaja*@*cheerful.com (remove stars...doh!;)) LOVE your new avatar........wan't a date?:D

_________________________________cjais

Yeah, I'd love to fight you guys.

_________________________________cjais

Gulp, you have to be gentle :( Your wait 'n kill strategy doesn't really fit my headless chicken style. I would love getn' some pointers from you.

_________________________________druid

I've tried to make my own pure server but since I'm behind a firewall and my ISP is using NAT translations and not individual IP pool for clients I can't pull it off....but I guess we will just make some appointments on some servers and decide who has the best looking cut off limbs:p

_________________________________druid

druid...don't you have a hotmail email address so we can talk via MSN Messenger?

I'm sorry, but the 1st thing I did when installing XP was to disable Messenger and all other clients that could send secret messages to Microsoft...call me paranoid if you will *LOL*. I DON'T want them butting in to my private pc more than I have to.

I will, however, make sure to be here often and talk with you and my corny webmail is always open for bizz:)

Now, please tell me why I can't see you in "users browsing this forum" ??? Are you a mod?:confused:

Druid, if you don't have msn, try ICQ then. I'm quite sure it doesn't send messages to microsoft...

Hmmm... it appears Lexx is one of those matrix agents - she is everywhere.... and nowhere.... surfing the matrix she is... *lol* - myabe you two just try to catch each other at the wrong time.

I've just talked to her over msn, and there's been talking of arranging a fight tonight... be there, or be square... or something... *lol*

lol...I'm using a combination of Mind Trick and of course I know how this whole Matrix thing works so I guess I'm just toooo bad! lol.

ok ok, it's a simple user cp option [edit options] Invisible mode? YES. hehe. :p Should have kept up the baaad girl persona! :rolleyes:

Yeah, I reckon we should all hook up tonight.

emperor: yeees...yes! He could be a great @zzet. Can it be done??? I dunno....my quotes seem to bear no relevance but I thought it fitting for some odd reason.

Yes, I would like to meet you guys tonight....hermes and DS are options...though I prefer DarkSide since Hermes is using that weird mod.....z0b!:( Lemme know what you guys think...:)

oh dear, ICQ has always been a negative for me...had it once...did not like it much. I'm rapidly growing unpopular here aren't I?

AH, invisible mode DOH! Hand me my braincell please :p

DS sounds good if it's not packed like last night! I'll be there cause I ain't square, or something.

No hugs, the hubby will get jealous ;)

"call me paranoid" - YOUR PARANOID, lol, only joking. If you have IE it's already too late.

Yeah gotta watch the tennis...see you tonight.

Originally posted by druid

IT's TIME FOR A GROUP HUG ....EVERYBODY JOIN IN:joy:

ehm....*BUMP*

...have to watch which Williams sister wins Wimbledon now....see you later and save a cuddle for me:)

hehehe...did I miss it? :confused: Oh well, thats me a day late and a dollar short! But I digress, it would be cool to maybe practice with you guys (and I mean that figuratively, did I spell that right?):D

Ok, just to let you know, I am usually on at night around 8-9 pm (CST) and my email is living-sacrifice@cox.net and you can email any time. I have been using the Darkside servers lately and they are great. We should throw in some times when we could get together. Lexx and Druid, since you are in Europe, what is the time diff over there? It's probably like day there when its night here haha, my luck!

Ok, so let me know

Peace...:band:

Archived