Home

Proof that JEDI II kicks A$$ . .

Dark_ZONE

Originally posted by lexx

DS sounds good if it's not packed like last night! I'll be there cause I ain't square, or something.

No hugs, the hubby will get jealous ;)

"call me paranoid" - YOUR PARANOID, lol, only joking. If you have IE it's already too late.

Yeah gotta watch the tennis...see you tonight.

YAY, my darling won :joy: NO SPOILER HERE :):)

IE ??? wtf:confused: ....oh no I'm done for:c3po: Well, I guess I'm heading back to the good 'ole BBS then - hehe:p

The hubby can join in (If of course he respects the highly acclaimed Jedi Code.....ehm?...or something?!) *LOL*

I will be looking tonight for some familiar faces....can't say when, but I'll look ;)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tennis is probably the most boring sport next to curling....

Who is "the hubby" exactly? I'm missing out on something here....

And yeah druid, please succumb to our peer pressure and install messenger or ICQ ffs.... It is the best way to get in contact.

Livingsacrifice: About the time difference: I think it's about 6 hours or so, correct if i'm wrong - but it doesn't matter, I'll usually stay up to play till 4 or 5 am anyway.

Originally posted by cjais

Tennis is probably the most boring sport next to curling.... W00T? np:)

Who is "the hubby" exactly? I'm missing out on something here.... hey lexx, this 1s yours;)

And yeah druid, please succumb to our peer pressure and install messenger or ICQ ffs.... It is the best way to get in contact. Hmmm, I'm actually pondering hard over this 1...maybe I will.....I'll check my mental state:)

Livingsacrifice: About the time difference: I think it's about 6 hours or so, correct if i'm wrong - but it doesn't matter, I'll usually stay up to play till 4 or 5 am anyway.I could be wrong but I think there is, as you said cjais, 6 hours on the east coast but I think there just might be 9 hours on the west coast.....not sure though...?

Ahhh yes.... yank-land is such a big country that they probably have internal time zone differences as well.... I hope you live on the eastcoast living!

And druid, the thing I said about tennis? I *meant it*! LOL

Oh puuuh-lease lexx....

I was sh*t today and I still got my ass wiped by that DFA (can't get over that one)...

I hope to see you next time druid (ahem... get msn.. *cough*).

I just wish we could find a less laggy server (darkside servers are in the US BTW), to spar on. Then I could show you some "pointers" druid, if you'd like...

Yeah, matrix is da sh*t, I think I've seen it at least 7-8 times now.

I hope you've tried Max payne lexx, it's gunplay resembles that of matrix.

lol Dark Zone...don't we all!

Ok you guys, I need your back up. I have put in an official request for a Trinity mod, it would be great if you could back it up with some comments such as: yeah make or else I'm gonna kick your a$$, j/k. No seriously, go back it up for me ok! Thanks guys ;)

http://64.246.44.70/~lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65658

Hey beautiful . . I did a search for LEXX and found nothing so far . . when the heck do you play??? . . I am behind you 100% on the trinity skin . . Hubba Hubba . .!!

Yeah that DFA was funny but you still whooped a$$. I did very much enjoy killing Mr.X. ;)

I have Max Payne, bad a$$ game! I'm about half way through it I think, havn't played it for months...since it first came out. :cool: A couple of my other favourites are Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Red Faction...very good games.

Originally posted by Dark_ZONE

Hey beautiful . . I did a search for LEXX and found nothing so far . . when the heck do you play??? . . I am behind you 100% on the trinity skin . . Hubba Hubba . .!!

I play mostly Darkside Duel 1-4 SO NF servers about this time...just got off there actually...look me up again tommorow! ;)

LOL, I remember when I first did a search for you lexx (some days ago) - and found you on the Darkside servers. The thing is, those servers ran all kind of wierd maps and I had none of them.

So I, wanting to get in and play right there and now, ran to my webbrowser and made a search for a boatload of different duel maps. I downloaded a little more than necesarry because I was afraid the server might change to a map I didn't have and then I'd get disconnected. So there I was, Downloading about 10 maps....

Then, when I finished downloading all those maps I hurried back to jk2 and tried to look you up again - only to find that you had left the server since then.... Ack! But hey, thanks for the maps....

Those Darkside servers are sweet. I played last night about 10pm (CST) and this one dude was very good. I beat him like once out of sheer luck.:D

Lexx, Druid and Cjais, I am on about an hour or two from now. If your on, will look for you. I go by lots of names, but I will be living-sacrifice tonight if you see me.

Have a good one,

Peace...

LOL, I remember when I first did a search for you lexx (some days ago) - and found you on the Darkside servers. The thing is, those servers ran all kind of wierd maps and I had none of them.

So I, wanting to get in and play right there and now, ran to my webbrowser and made a search for a boatload of different duel maps. I downloaded a little more than necesarry because I was afraid the server might change to a map I didn't have and then I'd get disconnected. So there I was, Downloading about 10 maps....

Then, when I finished downloading all those maps I hurried back to jk2 and tried to look you up again - only to find that you had left the server since then.... Ack! But hey, thanks for the maps....

go to setup on the main page and turn on Auto Download....;)

Originally posted by Twins of Doom

go to setup on the main page and turn on Auto Download....;)

Well, yeah... And so I have, but if the server doesn't allow downloads then I'm not any better off.... Regardless, it's still fun to browse for maps 'n stuff!

come on sing it with me...

*bump diddy bump diddy bump diddy bump diddy bump diddy bump diddy bump bump bump*

yeah so I reckon same time tonight everyone? around 11pm GMT DS servers...

And don't forget, it's :amidala: fault, she freed :jarjar::p from the :racer: !!!

Yay lexx, you sing it grrl!!!

Yeah, same time - although I'd like it if we could stop by and see jah sometime.... I can't understand you get lag on that server lexx - hermes place is in bedford. DS is in the US.... Your connection is damn wierd....

BTW lexx: yousa gungan now!

*bump diddy bump diddy bump diddy bump diddy bump diddy bump diddy bump bump bump*

And don't forget, it's :amidala: fault, she freed :jarjar::p from the :racer: !!!

I love it:D.....just love it *LOL* ...lexx! - "now with animations"

I will try to comply with your req. about tonight ;)

bAdA bINg - baDa * B U M P *

Yay lexx, you sing it grrl!!!

Yeah, same time - although I'd like it if we could stop by and see jah sometime.... I can't understand you get lag on that server lexx - hermes place is in bedford. DS is in the US.... Your connection is damn wierd....

BTW lexx: yousa gungan now!

Hey man, I ain't no frelling gungan! lol :p

I think the lagg is just the matrix map unfortunately, I was ok on that server with duel faces map...oh well.

druid - yeah well I thought the place needed brightning up a bit, nothing like a woman's touch ;)

Ok, now Im lost...GMT? I know not what it means (isnt it Greenwich Mean Time?) Ok, what is that like in Okie time (LOL)

Its 11 am here now. Give me some details!!!:swear: hehehee

Peace...:band:

Ok, GMT does indeed mean Greenwich Mean Time which is 0 hours. It's 5.20pm in London so that must mean it must be about 11.20am where you are which makes you 6 hours behind so 11pm GMT would be around 5pm for you!

Ok, thanks for the time lessons. I guess I missed ya. Kids were all over me LOL. Oh well, I will be there one day. I also tried to look for Hermes place and I didn't see it either. I did the get new list too.

I'll just be content with the DS servers. I like 'em. Everybody is pretty cool most of the time. Be seeing ya soon...

I probably wouldn't give you much of a fight anyway :D (my average is getting better tho, 3 out of 20 aint bad) hehe

Peace...:band:

Archived