Home

Proof that JEDI II kicks A$$ . .

Dark_ZONE

Thanks for joining us tonight at hermes' lexx - did you notice how low your ping were? Same time and place tomorrow?

Druid, get your balls off the floor and join us - please! j/k...

Livingsacrifice: I'd love if you could join us, perhaps you couldn't find hermes place because it was packed full? Maybe try and enable "see full servers" to see if you get hermes showing. And hermes place isn't always up either - The guy running it (jah-warrior, also a poster in here) has kids 'n stuff to look after. Mostly in the evenings.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I tried to get in but lost patience so I went on over to DS and had some fun ;) actually beat Raekwon once (yay), then he beat me of course:p Hell have no fury.....well he had *LOL*

btw, if you see a dude called: "mammascornbread" that could be me and when he is getting smacked down a bit too much he could go by "mammascornbreadslices":D So I heard at least:p

I will however, use my real name when I meet you guys ;)

This you must know ?!!

and yes, regarding Hermes: as ceejay(do you mind?) said, sometimes the server is down, but get a new list and it will show up again eventually :)

Originally posted by livingsacrifice

I'll be your huckleberry...

just to stay WAY off topic:

I love Val Kilmer in Tombtone...god d*mn he cracks me up:horn:

more stuff from Doc Holiday:

before duel starts with Johnny Ringo:

SAY WHEN! (a classic, nuff said:D)

After killing Johnny Ringo:

Aw, he was just too high strung...poor soul (Love it :D)

Yes yes, I'm taking my meds...geez !

Originally posted by cjais

Thanks for joining us tonight at hermes' lexx - did you notice how low your ping were? Same time and place tomorrow?

Druid, get your balls off the floor and join us - please! j/k...

Livingsacrifice: I'd love if you could join us, perhaps you couldn't find hermes place because it was packed full? Maybe try and enable "see full servers" to see if you get hermes showing. And hermes place isn't always up either - The guy running it (jah-warrior, also a poster in here) has kids 'n stuff to look after. Mostly in the evenings.

Yeah my ping was good but I had a headache, I cant win! :p I reckon its just that Matrix Dojo map, I find any map with fire in slows me down, damn this computer... it just can't handle it even though I have a P4. Oh well.

Same place tonight sounds good, if not DS...hope to see druid and livingsacrifice as well. ;)

Holiday: Barber...............proceed sir... (<- for you Skinwalker):laughing:

lexx, cjais and livingsacrifice:

I will try tonight at hermes, since it seems to be theE place.

The guy running the room is cool also, so no hassle. Mod still takes some getting use to though. Have to practice...

Tell me, is there only 1 hermes server?

And why can't I ever find the Twins servers??

Even when I get a new list??

:wstupid:

There is only 1 hermes server as far as I know!

Yeah, JHQ servers do seem to be down more than up!

I actually prefer DS servers (no offense Jah!) cause I don't really like that 1.04 mod either!! but yeah, Jah is cool, he does make me laugh. :D ... so I'm gonna be on DS tonight if you guys wanna look me up. :cool:

Ahem.... I know jah is running that "1.04"-mod (or something) - but what does it do really? The only thing I know it does for sure is make backstab a lot weaker (which is exactly what this game need) and disables the flying air-lunge (i think). What's the harm in that? Are there other things it makes weaker as well?

Well, I think jah is also aware of the fire-lagging - whenever someone dueled close to the fire in matrix, the game would lag and weird hits could be seen. Also, Jah is having some problems with his server, whenever a "stranger" appears and lags the entire server....

Jah is having some problems with his server, whenever a "stranger" appears and lags the entire server....

Thats because a lot of people have to download the 1.04 mod and the map!

Yeah, your right I suppose, the mod doesnt make that much difference. ;)

I'm happy today :D, I just had one of my best DS days, and after playing so crap the past few days, I needed a pick me up...

lexxdsscore.jpg

p.s - please don't take this as boasting...I just wanted to share my good mood.

Ahem.... I know jah is running that "1.04"-mod (or something) - but what does it do really? The only thing I know it does for sure is make backstab a lot weaker (which is exactly what this game need) and disables the flying air-lunge (i think). What's the harm in that? Are there other things it makes weaker as well?

Yes, this mod IS actually some of what have been demanded for some time by the community.

Air lunge spam is gone and that's great (WAY too much of that as it is) ...have to crouch now to do it hehe ;) But it's more powerful now :(:( GrrrRRrrr:mad:

Backsweep/Backstab has been weakened. I heard some1 say it only eats 20 hp now.

Red stance should be more damaging now.

I don't know how accurate my points are since I haven't yet read the readme ...this is based on chit-chat on various servers i have visited...

Why the moaning then?, well I'm just a baby that doesn't like that other players have the upperhand right away, but I will go practice very soon:)

Good gawd lexx - that is one sweet score you have there!

Oh, so that's why the server lags so much.... I think jah said it was something about strangers pesting the server or so...

And based on druids 1.04 info, I can see why jah keeps spamming that crouch lunge... that lunging bastard! *lol*

Since we're on a bragging spree anyway - I won a server 30/0 yesterday and got kicked because I didn't give the clan-people owning the server a chance...

I won a server 30/0 yesterday and got kicked because I didn't give the clan-people owning the server a chance...

Believe you I do:yodaball: Now go chop some wood:D

You will slap me silly again, I just know it:p

Lexx and Druid - belive me, it's quite to get such a score when all your opponents just DFA away and let you use lunge on their yellow finishers... And alot of them were hopeless red-junkies, but don't tell them I said that...

The place was (BBMJ) - 24/7 dueling if you wanna see fer yourself.

And again, it was more luck than anything that pulled me out of alot of those fights...

Originally posted by druid

just to stay WAY off topic:

I love Val Kilmer in Tombtone...god d*mn he cracks me up:horn:

more stuff from Doc Holiday:

before duel starts with Johnny Ringo:

SAY WHEN! (a classic, nuff said:D)

After killing Johnny Ringo:

Aw, he was just too high strung...poor soul (Love it :D)

Yes yes, I'm taking my meds...geez !

I love that movie, val kilmer stole the show I believe.

As for hermes, I find finally, and you are gone... lol. I will have to try, seriously to get there. Could probably learn a few things I imagine. BTW - nice score Lexx, and what he said, nothing wrong with showing you got da skilzz to pay da bilzz.:D My scores most always look like this Living Sacrifice 2/20, :violin: I played on DS last night, I couldn't play for crap. Can't seem to get my timing down. I can do good wearing em down with the yellow, then I walk right into something stupid. *Acck*

Hey does anyone else run that 1.04? I haven't even played it. Heard of it, not played. Good, Bad?

Peace...:band:

Nice to see some cowboys appreciate a good ole western..eheh :)

I believe the actual phrase near the barber was:

I'm your huckleberry...but who gives a HOOT as long as Val is doing it right? *LOL*

As for the mod, get it at http://www.jk2files.com

....I think I saw it there.

Otherwise Jah Warrior from Hermes might wanna tell you where to get it...(besides his server:))

Hope to bump into you soon sacrifice...this can't go on !! :D :D

Originally posted by druid

Nice to see some cowboys appreciate a good ole western..eheh :)

I believe the actual phrase near the barber was:

I'm your huckleberry...but who gives a HOOT as long as Val is doing it right? *LOL*

As for the mod, get it at http://www.jk2files.com

....I think I saw it there.

Otherwise Jah Warrior from Hermes might wanna tell you where to get it...(besides his server:))

Hope to bump into you soon sacrifice...this can't go on !! :D :D

I thought it was wrong, but couldn't remember the exact phrase, who knew? *shrugs*:D

I went to hermes last night, when it went to connect, it started downloading the matrix dojo, and what sucks is, I already have the map in my base folder?? Anyone tell me why that is happening?

Oh well, didn't want to wait for 20 minutes, so I went to DS, played terrible again. First fight and I get killed by a DFA :mad: I just stood there. lol Might see ya there tonight if I get home in time, work and all ya know.

Ya gotta love a good western:D

Mister, Im not gonna hit ya...like He** Im not! (can you guess?)

Druid, har du snart fået nosset dig sammen til at downloade msn? ;)

We need to arrange some "proper" fights, where everyone is participating: druid, sacrifice, lexx, me and whoever else wants to. I made some sparring matches with lexx on a pub today, and it was great fun. Hope to repeat that experience with you guys.

Ok, cjais, you have to provide subtitles if you are going to write in code:D

Druid, I did go to outcast maps to download the matrix dojo, so thats why I don't understand. "queer this is" Oh well, might as well try it again later. And the movie is old John Wayne movie (does that show my age?) lol, called McLintock! 1963. Good stuff if you like him.

Ok, trying to get back to this threads original title ;) Why this game is Kicks A$$! I'm playing the other night, I decide to go in as Martha Stewart, wearing Mon Mothma's skin (Yes!) and I'm up and the other guy types "Martha Stewart must die!" :rofl: cracked me up! I couldn't fight, just died right away.

Dat's no way to fight 'em m'boy!!! Ya gotta hit back where it hurts!!

BTW sacrifice, I was just having a *friendly* chat with druid about some of his "software issues"....

Looking forward to seeing you on hermes' or another server!

Druid, har du snart fået nosset dig sammen til at downloade msn? ;)Min sikkerhedsstab siger: That's a negative sir. Sagde du ikke også at du godt kunne forstå jeg ikke ville have lortet? hehe

We need to arrange some "proper" fights, where everyone is participating: druid, sacrifice, lexx, me and whoever else wants to. I made some sparring matches with lexx on a pub today, and it was great fun. Hope to repeat that experience with you guys. I'm your huckleberry ;)

Archived