Home

Wip : Snowtrooper

Kururin

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh and acouple more things...i think his arms are too bulky. his arms should be skinneir than his legs. and his head is too spherical. i think they're heads are less rounded.

EDIT: and no i havent gotten any ideas for my mon cal skin yet. if you have nay please post them in the ackbar thread though.

its a great model. it was and still is coming along quite nicley.

Originally posted by bobafett101

These pics are the near finished model pics, the only things left are the hands and the two pouches on its belt.

when you said it was 'near finished' i just thought to myself 'wait, it needs a few things before being released...' thats all. not dissing your model in any way.

o **** lol...i confussed u

ok...im not talking about the thigh...im talking about the lower leg

(__)

|

/ | \

/ | \

O / \ O

/ \ _

__/ \__ _|--that part of the leg lol

excuse my pathetic drawing...but im talking about the calf part of the leg...below the knee

[edit]

noooooooooooo my drawing!!!!! =O(

is the white part on his leg supposed to be his knee? if it is his, lower leg is way too small. i dont think it can be knee anymore, since you say you elongated his lower leg and its the same size. what everyone was saying was to elongate the part below the white part. am i right about that? if so....what exactly is the white part?

The body itself should be 7-8 heads tall, the legs should be about 4 heads, while the upper body should be about 3 ¼ heads, hips about 1/2 a head. Well, that is what is it when your drawing, it might help you out.

The legs should be a little skinnier.

I think that the arms look really good now, and the chest plate is looking much better as well,...

Although, I will mention that the shoulder pads could be a little larger and brought in closer to the arms. I also think that the face covering would look better if it were more square shaped than round,...

Also it might help if you took away some of the dome on the top of his head, not a lot, just enough so that it doesn't look like a sphere.

I have a lot more helpful seggestions and critisisms to add, but I feel I've used up my time for now,...

I have a lot of photo reference for the snowtrooper armor, including some harder to find shots, and would be more than happy to send them to you if you think it would help,...

I'm really looking forward to the addition of a snowtrooper to the game and am only trying to help make this model the best it can be!

Originally posted by Lucko Mabri

Do Tusken Raider OR Zam Wessel :D

-Lucko Mabri

Yeah guys do a Tusken Raider, that would be cool.

He's been turned down a few times already for prequel chars.

So do him coz we need more of the Classic Chars.

And I mentioned b4 that they were one of the first aliens you saw in ep4 so they should be one of the first models made, it's only fair :)

Just me again,... I know you're hard at work on this model, but I just thought I'd throw out a few more suggestions for ya!

I think you're a lot closer on track now. The shoulder pads and face mask look much, much better, but I think you might be headed in the wrong direction with the boots. The snowtrooper boots are actually fairly tight around the lower leg, here's some refrence for them, which I forgot to tell you about.

http://www.monkeyinadryer.com/boots/esb/snowt.html

Oh yeah,... I'd definitely make the legs smaller, the arms look good as they are, trust me. ;)

Hapslash I was just wondering if you like to skin it when finish but if not I will understand since your already have tons of skin in progress. I just want to know since your the BEST SKINNER in this community I would love for you to also if you want to use it in your Jedi Fortress TC you can when im finished. And Thanks for the helpful Reference pics. and Trevhimself thank you ref pics.

Yes! Thank you lord!!!

I'd be glad to skin it,... No, I'd be honored to skin it!

The model keeps looking better day by day, and I believe that it's going to be a great one. Don't worry about my workload either, for this model, I'll make the time,...

I think I can safely say, from all the guy's involved with Jedi Fortress, we greatly appreciate the generous offer and can use all the help we can get.

Archived