Home

Republic Bonus Mission 7

The Bonus Mission for the Republic Campaign (#7) is on Coruscant. I've destroyed all enemies and converted the Imperial Palace, but I can't find Kath Talor.

How do I rescue or find Kath Talor?

Ok, what happens is, when you have converted the Imperial Palace, a rebel trooper should say we have searched the palace.... Luke Skywalker should say "I sense 1 more in the palace" your general and Han solo should say congratulations etc.... Then, she just walks out of the Imperial Palace.

:)

thanks for the info. i just started the mission over except i did not convert any units. after destroying the units around the palace, the palace automatically converted ( i did not have to use master skywalker). something i did the first time wouldn't allow me to finish the mission.

i also noticed this on the first confedracy mission because count dooku never showed up after i destroyed everything.

some bugs i think.

Nah, converting works fine. However, you must make sure that you not only get rid of (or convert) all of their units, but also all of their buildings (though I don't think this includes turrets and power cores). Once you've eliminated all units and buildings, then the Palace will convert.

Kryllith

• 3 weeks later...

maybe you're right. it has nothing to do with converting units.

however i destroyed everything on the screen (even the walls). no success. in fact, when i got the mission to complete, i only destroyed the units and buildings on one path, then the enemy surrendered (all the buildings self-destruct) and the imperial palace gets automatically converted.

i got my copy of the game on the first day and i maintain that there are some bugs with the campaigns.

in the confederacy, count dooku did not show up.

in the republic, kath talor never showed up.

in both cases i don't know what was done differently to correctly complete the mission.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived