Home

Fun with my SON!!

Dark_ZONE

I had reported earlier that my 6 yr old son was now playing JEDI II . . well now he is doing a lot more online!! . . Last night we played a team FFA and our team cut out on us right at the begining of a game . . it was just me and my son against 6 peeps!! . . WE WON!!! . . I had 23 kills and he had 7, but it was incredible . .

I had one time when there where 5 against me . . One guy stood outside the other four and Spammed lightening . . I had absorb on but my force was running out, so I jumped kicked this loser and Lunged up his body, as the others were running up to backstab me I Kicked him in the face again, threw my saber as I flipped back off the kick (that finished him) and landed behind the guy trying to backstab me . . I backstabbed HIM . . killing him. Then I switched to yellow and executed a DFA killing another one, but as I finished my animation one of the two left killed me . . my son came in and finished him off . . LOL . . I got THREE of them!! . . He got 1 and I was able to respawn and help with the fifth before to long . . what a great time we had . . .

Yeah, I just love those warstories!

I can imagine how fun it must be to play with your son/daughter!

Me and my friend tried to play a trick on some server: We were able to guess their hp! Of course, the logical explanation is that he and I were sitting next to each other in a LAN, and telling each other how many hp the other duelist had.... God, so many pissed people, but they all thought we had a hack going - no one thought of the real solution....

The fun thing is, we made it look real - only one of us "could" guess hp, otherwise they might see the connection between us two... We even accused each other of cheating to make it look more real. And when they asked us really insistently on how we did it, I made some semi-realistic explanation that I could calculate the damage of each attack and then "guess" how much hp he had.... That one, they really believed, and I started to teach some players to guess hp.... One even got so good at it, that he could guess nearly as "accurate" as I did!

If any of you were in those servers at that time: I know, it's a really low, pathetic joke - We will never do it again.... But GAWD, those german players got pissed! Eine hacker jaa!? *LOL*

My son is 7 and he is now getting into this game alot. He loves the saber fights and watches me all the time. He kept asking me to play and I said ok. So he played SP for a while and then he says to me "can I go saber fight online now" lol. I said sure, practice, practice, practice! He says, I will get killed all the time and I told him, everybody does at first :D

Its all good! So, now he is right here by my side, always asking questions and reading the posts with me (hehe)

So, he will probably see you soon on a server near you...I love it!

Peace...:band:

Originally posted by livingsacrifice

My son is 7 and he is now getting into this game alot. He loves the saber fights and watches me all the time. He kept asking me to play and I said ok. So he played SP for a while and then he says to me "can I go saber fight online now" lol. I said sure, practice, practice, practice! He says, I will get killed all the time and I told him, everybody does at first :D

Its all good! So, now he is right here by my side, always asking questions and reading the posts with me (hehe)

So, he will probably see you soon on a server near you...I love it!

Peace...:band:

Let me know when we can father/son duel?? . . That would be really fun!!

Archived