Home

WIP: Ki Adi Mundi

Psyk0Sith

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BradFu: Yep, that's the one! I need one of those too! I can just see me walking into an interview with that, if for nothing else than to see the look on the face of the interviewer.

But then again, maybe not. But I'd love to see the look on people's faces ^_^

Think when he's released, we can get that skin too? I can see Ki wearing that. "At least they won't make fun of my head." And a kewpie doll to whomever knows where I got the quote from.

Originally posted by Psyk0Sith

When i'm done with it i'll send it to grafox so he can add more details and do the missing parts plus he can do a whole new head based on this one.

Yeah, I will definately do a total head. :) REALLY looking forward to skinning it.

Quick update, the mesh is almost ready for skinning, i'm waiting on Grafox to know how he wants that stuff to be mapped.

btw, the beard and mustache will be removable, so we can have a younger Ki/Cerean.

Is that a new suit?

Need a shave?

Grafox: read your PM damnit! :), guess i'll have to e-mail you...

P.S.:Thanx to everyone for the support and being so patient...[

I have to agree. I would rather wait longer and see this perfected than to let fan pressure rush you. This is easily one of the most gorgeous models in production. And thanks so much for making the beard optional! That truly opens up so many doors for skinning of this model!

according to EU (don't flame me ... i know it's not canon), there's so much more behind ki-adi-mundi than his appearances in tpm and aotc. he is a major bad@$$ jedi knight.

i was curious if maybe you could create a version of him with his hat. i know, i know, you can't see his beautiful gord with it on, but it makes him look so much cooler.

these pics show what i'm talking about ... 1 2 3 4 5

just a thought. :rolleyes:

great work so far on the model ... keep it up!! :D

I agree with Morphius. Both under the arm and in front kind of blend in with the layer above, but it's supposed to be two separate garments. Add a little definition and some shadowing along the separation lines, perhaps? Then again you probably have that planned out and we're way behind you, but I like to try to add something more constructive than "Ow, my jaw just hit the floor" when I post. I look forward to seeing the next shot.

~ Michael

Archived