Home

On The Ship

The_Boss

Hey........I'm going crazy.......for the last 3 days I'm stuck on one place.

I'm on the ship......and came to one big room with some pipes and 3 small rooms (red,green and blue) and there are some signs on the monitors in that rooms....there's an elevator to go down to the place with lots of small rooms in three levels...first level is red,second green and last one blue and there's ambis underneath that.

Now,there's monitor in every room that shows one of the signs that keep changing in that rooms upstairs (red,green and blue).

There's one door just behind blue room and it's locked........All I can hear for the last 3 days is ...."It's offline.......It's offline"

What do I do there....is there some secret door or what signs should I select....WHAT TO DO....please...please HELP!!!!!

:confused::(

You need to use the other little lift that is in this room to get down to the main shield controls. There you will have jump to the correct control pods now find the correct simble, and activate it (one per color). There are three levels here again. Red (top) Green (middle) and Blue (bottom)...

Now if you open your menu (M key is the default) the propper simbles are located there for you convience...

Good Luck...

This is a really tough level. There's a Sticky guide to it in the beginning of this forum. (The Doomgiver Code)

My suggestions are:

1) Each time you succesfully land, do a quick save. This will prevent your constantly falling and losing your place.

2) ONLY activate the code panels that are in your tab menu.

3) Be patient!

4) Don't kill yourself- if you're spending hours on this and you're ready to give up the game, might I suggest using the no clip cheat:

(shift) ~ to open the console

helpusobi 1

no clip

(enter)

(shift)~ to close the console

I know it's ideal to not cheat at all, but if it means you're wasting hours of life trying to get past this one stage, well, then, I think it's OK. Others in this forum will disagree.

Archived