Home

Dual-bladed saber w/o cheats

sean_t_99

I am using Jedi Moves 2.0 and in the readme file it says:

"The dual-bladed saber can now be activated without using cheats in multiplayer, just type "thedestroyer" into the console at anytime, or bind it to a key - ex. "bind z thedestroyer", Z being

the key you want to use to activate the dual blade."

I've tried to get this to work and have had no luck. Has anyone been able to figure it out?

Well if you want the maulsaber w/o using Jedi Moves 2.0 you can:

example:

load up JO-MP

enter the console and type:

devmap ffa_yavin (devmapall is an option also)

...map opens

now you must turn on the saber then off

open console again and type:

/thedestroyer

That's how I did it way back when.

If it's help specifically for Jedi Moves 2.0 you need I'm lost -hehe Haven't tried it yet...

Still I hope this helps? :)

I agree, the dualsaber looks stupid since there aren't new animations for it and the second blade just cuts through your own character.... It's also quite overpowered since it doesn't have any drawbacks at all.

Originally posted by cjais

It's also quite overpowered since it doesn't have any drawbacks at all.

What? Are you saying that there is an actual benefit from using those silly blades ??? Tell me cjais:confused::)

I have tried it once locally, didn't think much of it, the same goes for the:deathii: :D

Originally posted by druid

What? Are you saying that there is an actual benefit from using those silly blades ??? Tell me cjais:confused::)

I have tried it once locally, didn't think much of it, the same goes for the:deathii: :D

LOL druid- I remember in the old days of jk1 where the dualbladed saber could cut someone into bits with just one "doubleslash".... Just charge into your opponent and swing away.

Archived