Home

Tired of the whiners !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NwO_2k_Mutt

For crying out loud now people are crying about getting hit after losing the saber lock ! I just played a guy named Ex Manslayer something and he said let me get up first ! I say to anyone who whines about anything besides spamming needs to find a new game to play ! Oh no they will cry and bitch about anything wont they ! I guess the only way not to get called cheap is to lose all the time. SHEESH GET A LIFE!

I don't agree. Winning the saber lock, with exception to punk ass scripters, should be rewarding, and most notably in a good lock. If you lose the lock, you can get up quickly enough to counter.

It's in the game. Deal with it!!! I mean, it comes down to this. Some people that are playing this game are more concentrated on having fun, and others will win at no cost, even if it means scripting s**t which I hate.

I agree, if you win a saber lock fair and square(NO SCRIPTING BS) then you deserve to take your opponent out or let him get up.

I myself will finish them off, but if i lose and my opponent lets me get up i will return the favour.

Originally posted by lexx

I'll tell you something, if after all that button bashing I win, I'm damn well gonna try and hit ya when your down! Why the hell would I wanna let you get up? Honour my a$$ :rolleyes:

Lexx, call me old-fashioned, but I never hurt opponents lying on the ground, except if they're those stupid kickers....

Have you tried to saberlock jah? He is using the mousewheel and is impossible to beat because of that.... He lets you go most of the time though....

The problem is, I click so fast on the mouse during a saberlock that I have actually damaged my left mousebutton, and now I lose most of the time.... I actually managed to beat jah about two weeks ago when it wasn't broken... But I also think jah was drunk during that game if I remember correctly...

I tried that mousewheel thing a while back and it didn't work for me! Yeah, I've saberlocked him once and he beat me easy! lol

I just don't see the point in letting people get up though, if I loose, I expect a swift decapitation!

I tried that mousewheel thing a while back and it didn't work for me! Yeah, I've saberlocked him once and he beat me easy! lol

I just don't see the point in letting people get up though, if I loose, I expect a swift decapitation!

I am starting to hate those saberlox, especially when you get two ones in a f****** row!!! I hurt my fingers so much that I nearly bleed ffs....

Sigh... Maybe I *should* try and hit them when they're on the ground, just to shorten the pain...

Hey I don't like to hit people on the ground either. But I ALWAYS win saber locks. No scripts. I think I have tennis elbow and carpel (sp?) tunnel, but I NEVER lose em! hehe please feel free to prove me wrong.

People will always whine no matter what. I am always using the "lousy" weapons like the bryar and the crossbow, and people never stop swearing and whining at me. They're like, "Hey how'd you manage to hit me with that crossbow even though I was standing stock still thinking I can block with my lightsaber, allowing you to bounce the bolt off the wall and ceiling in a creative manner to hit me in the back?!"

slacker

Honor my A$$. I dont script, dont spam, dont move whore, and I sure as hell dont ass fight! I rarely win a saber lock and always get one killed when I am lying there on the ground. But damn I didnt even kill the guy I hit him with one good hit then let him get up. Lexx is right after all that button pushing I am damn well gonna hit ya. Why in the hell else even bother to try to win a saber lock! Next it will be considered cheap and dishonorable to even hit someone with the damn saber ! I guess I will just have to sit there and die without swingwing to be considered honorable. Its $hit like this that makes people "turn to the dark side" as you will and throw bowing and anyhting else honorable out the window.

I'll tell you something, if after all that button bashing I win, I'm damn well gonna try and hit ya when your down! Why the hell would I wanna let you get up? Honour my a$$ :rolleyes:

I agree with you...it's a battle for God's sake. Sometimes, the cheap kill is all you can do to some guy who only does one move over and over again. And whose to say he would not slash you while you are down?

And while we're talking about whiners, I wish people would quit asking me to *NOT* do certain moves during a battle -- like "No Saber toss, okay?" -- BS, I'll do whatever the hell I want to do, and you do whatever the hell you want to do. Why should I sacrifice moves so that *YOU* have a better chance of beating me? I know a lot of people hate things like kicks, pushes, and backstabs, but there are defenses for all these things.

i must say that i'm with lexx, even though i rarely get in saber locks...(i lose all my saber locks....click too slow)

i also turned saber locks off on the NF and FF [JHQ] servers (don't wanna wreck my mouse:P

my 2 cents:

Just been on a little trip to Pelliporti servers in Finland where a VERY bad mannered "youngster" was duelling. He got personal after I beat him clean, calling my mother all kinds of things....I ate him up for a few more matches before leaving and the other players there couldn't understand him either. Well these things happen more and more these days. Maybe it has to do with the fact that this game is targeting the raging hormonally challenged teenagers in a big way....they are naturally immature and they have a hard time losing, and if they get enough arrogance they will turn out like him above, but I always refer from being arrogant as SO many out there are. It's just not in my nature.

Anyway it's just a game.....but I fear for some it's not.

Maybe it has to do with the fact that this game is targeting the raging hormonally challenged teenagers in a big way....they are naturally immature and they have a hard time losing, and if they get enough arrogance they will turn out like him above, but I always refer from being arrogant as SO many out are.

hey, i'm a teenager!

do you want me to rage on you or will you take that comment back?;)

hey heres a thought. Why doesnt someone just open up a server and announce it as "The most honorable server ever" then when you go in everything is turned off and you will get booted if you even think about drawing you saber. Then you just sit there and stare at each other until someone finally decides to off themselves by jumping off a ledge too high. Then we will finally see who the really most skilled person is.

You know I was thinkin of doing some laddering, but after seeing the bitchin about cheap tactics and blah blah blah, I cannot even imagine what it will be like in a ladder match. Oh well just cruise the servers and have the most fun I can :)

lol yeah, just had to vent there. Oh well I enjoy this game to much to quit si I will just play and deal with the crap. I think it doesnt matter who, where you play or how you play, someone is always going to complain. So its either live with it or quit playing and I am not about to do that. As you say Lexx, You will have to pry this saber outta my cold dead hand !

Darth Vega and its420onthedot are on the same wavelength as me. Why else go to all the trouble of winning a damn saberlock to sit back and let the guy get up without hittin him. Heres a scenario, a guy is messing with you in a bar, he swings at ya and misses you kick him in the nuts and he drops. ARE YOU GOING TO LET THE A$$HOLE BACK UP ??????????????????

Archived