Home

Egos

Ariel_Angel

Pretty much now, if someone starts in I just ignore them and kill them as quickly as possible.

I got really tired of having to explain to people in Full Force duels that if they constantly ran away and healed, I would take them out with a backstab every time. I am sorry, but I have no desire to spend twenty minutes chasing someone around, hitting them with low damage attacks, letting them heal, and chasing them around again.

I tried explaining this, but finally I just gave up and now I simply put them back into spec mode as fast as possible.

You have to keep in mind; some of us play for fun. Some of us play because we are competitive people who enjoy this game type.

Others play because they enjoy humiliating others and somehow feel elevated up to a higher level if they can dominate a person in a video game.

It's sad, but it's not going to change anytime soon.

Originally posted by Homosexual Ewok

Others play because they enjoy humiliating others and somehow feel elevated up to a higher level if they can dominate a person in a video game.

It's sad, but it's not going to change anytime soon.

I agree completely :)

Originally posted by Twins of Doom

i find if i taunt somebody with my

"Stop trying to hit me and hit me!"

they'll stop whatever they are doing and rush me, lol...i'll switch to medium and do the medium finisher:cool:

LOL, I've had that quote for ages! Usually people just can't read my long quotes and I'm left standing looking a bit dumb, although a little more intellectual as well.....

Archived