Home

Whats your name????

James Brophy

I'm Tie 233 on the JK2 mp site, but I am more well known on the the Mech Warriors 4 mp site as KILLA, I have alot of followers there and I like playing it better than JK2, besides, its easyer on me 56k modem :pKILLA!!!!!

XERXES, i always thought you were this person called Xerxerez who was a pull and backstab retard who actually wasn't very good at it and i depsised of cos he moaned he coyldn't beat me with his stupid tactic.

I was playing in a duel server this afternoon. And there were about 8 people in it. There was this one dude called CornCob (in yellow) and he was doin pretty good, and he was the admin too. Well, we ALL decided to make our names CornCob and yellow. We also used his skin and saber (stormtrooper with purple saber) it was hilarious there were like 8 CornCobs, i got screenies. But i dunno where i can upload em:confused:

I either go by my tag here (in JK2 only), or more often V'GER. When I play at work I'm usually "V'GER @Work" so I don't look like a jerk if I just suddenly log off in the middle of battle when my boss walks in my office.

In JK1, I was usually Rihc (my real first name is Rich, and it was a typo that just stuck).

On console games at home (and everyonce in a while on the net) I go by "SnatchMaster".

Archived