Home

Lucasforumsmailer

leXX

I've had it on every since I started but I just started recieving them lately.:confused:

p.s. Lexx, you have a matrix avatar. I just changed mine from neo to bruce lee, but now I think I will changed it back:)

[edit] yay. now we can start a matrix avatar revolution:p

hey wtf?

i havent checked my email in about 3 days and i had over 50 emails just from stuipd theads i responded to. i got an email everytime someone else responded to one that i responded to. the first email i got from these fourms was on the 7th. (oh no, im going to get email for this thead huh? :( )

Originally posted by druid

Guess the Twins and I should consider ourselves lucky. Thankfully no mail.........yet.

I'm pretty sure I declined it during registration though:)

yep, i guess we are the lucky ones

make sure your turning off email notification eh? (it's a check box at the bottom of the text box when your replying)

Hmm,

I've always had mine on from the begining back in Apr. But I've never gotten any mail. Thank God, I get loads of mail from the MpBT (Multiplayer Battle Tech) forums as it is...

But with my luck it start pooring in now. So I'm unchecking it now...

Thanks for the heads up Lexx...;)

Hmmm.. I apparently have always had email notification checked, but have never received a thing..... then again, I read more than I post here. Still, I wonder.... should I turn it off and chance getting a deluge of email. Maybe I'll wait and see what happens to NomadWR.... you'll let us know if there are opposite effects, right?

Big Daddy SKin

Ahhh, I got like 20 more today, this is really starting to get on my nerves, I've never even had email notifications checked! If any admins are reading this, please sort it out!!!!

greedo: Let the Matrix Revolution Begin! :D

Archived