Home

gibbing

Tinny

heya

im a real newbie at modding, but ive played around with jkradiant and other tools. rescently ive tried to make a gibbing mod that allows not only the lightsaber but also powerful guns to tear enemies apart. For example, you sneak up behind an imperial officer, take out your golan arms and fire at his head at point blank range, his head tears of his body as it flys across the room smashing through glass and his body slowly limps and finally hits the ground or you target a reborn acrobat from afar with a persoanl missle launcher using secondary fire. the reborn jumps into the air but the missle eventually catches up with him tearing him to peices as his shreded body rains down. So what im basically doing is sof2ifying JO, although unrealistic i think it'll make the game a little bit more fun. i've tried screwing around with the weapons.dat within the assets0.pk3 and i've done other things but to no avail. If anyone could help me with this mod, i'd greatly appreciate it and you can reach me at tinnywashington@hotmail.com

thx

tinny w.

Archived