Home

ARHG....yoda's.pk3

druid

was entering this server, had autoDL enabled, tried to DL a mod called yoda's.pk3 !!!!!!!:D , got cut off, server had autoDL disabled, BuuuHuuuu :( sob.

I want that sweet yoda model even if it isn't quite done yet.

Any1 have it yet? Just checked the usual sites: no yoda ;(

hmmm, from the screenshots I have seen, Yoda looks kinda hunchbacked! Can't wait to play as Yoda though, you just know that everyone is gonna play as him the moment the model is released and there are gonna be hundreds of Yoda's running around, lol.

There was the WIP Yoda model that got accidentally released w/ the scaling mod (which scales models in MP to allow for characters like Yoda, Jawas, tall Chewie, etc). Playing against a 0.1 x normal size Kyle is pretty funny when you're a 20 ft tall Chewbacca. Collision detection is insane.

Kinja, Arco, Sithlord, and company will be done soon.

Originally posted by MUHAHAHAHAHA

Playing against a 0.1 x normal size Kyle is pretty funny when you're a 20 ft tall Chewbacca. Collision detection is insane.

LOL I could imagine.:)

Last night when browsing some new 1.04 duel servers I ran into a bot on the crusher map. This bot was kinda lethal: get near it and just the tip of it's saber was enough to kill me instantly w/o it even striking at me.....haha, some admin had some fun there tinkering with the bot settings I guess..

Sidenote: YAY, DarkSide servers 1-5 are now using 1.04 :D:D:D

to the gang: cjais, lexx, livingsacrifice, mediocre slacker and tad blackrose (correct??): I just wanna say this to you:

** B U M P ** ...'n of course I hope to see you all soon on a server near you:p

Went onto this 1.04 server last night, can't remember this admins name or servers name, Master something...., he was cool though. Anyway, my point being he ran the awesome PADHALL map :joy: We fooled around, roasted some wookies and tore the place to bits. Look for padhall when browsing the serverlist and you should find his place....an alternative to Hermes if he's crowded...:)

Archived