Home

Official Meeting Place

leXX

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by cjais

Living sacrifice was on hermes' last night!

Unfortunately, he was just standing there, caught in the name of the beast.... But hey, it's a start!

call me thick :eek: but what do you mean "caught in the name of the beast"??? Do you mean living up to his name?

Living sacrifice was on hermes' last night!

Unfortunately, he was just standing there, caught in the name of the beast.... But hey, it's a start!

I was totally dead in the water...could not do anything. I got on and it started downloading the matrix dojo again, so I'm like stuck, I want to play but it's taking forever to d/l :swear: I don't understand why it does that. I have the d/l in my base folder and I even played it last night to make sure it worked. Got any ideas anyone?

So, I just went to the DS servers again. Didn't play but 2 or 3 fights. Was all bummed about hermes LOL :D

Ok, one day I will be there...er...maybe?:p

Peace...:band:

I was there also ....living was DL the matrix map for quite some time from hermes when Jah decided to kick him. Fair enough he was holding up the line.

But I just don't understand why living's own matrix map won't work. I got mine, so did he, at http://www.jedioutcastmaps.com and have been using it fine to get into Hermes ..?

Maybe living could talk to Jah about that map?

"Thors skidne budbringer" hva'? cjais *LOL*

was there as PhunkDiddlySquaT hehe :)

Hope to see you soon lexx ;)

Edit: how funny, we most have posted almost at the same time *LOL*

Originally posted by livingsacrifice

I already d/l the patch at jediknightiifiles.net. At least I think I did? *shrugs* But it kept saying "downloading matrix_dojo_base" or something like that. Maybe if Jah Warrior reads this he can tell me something.

I just don't figure it. Oh well, soon :D

1st of all, nice sig there :p

Here are the files that I know of I need to get into Hermes:

u104mod.pk3 (548KB) - The mod

Matrix_Dojo.pk3 (2.43MB) - The map

Duel_SE.pk3 (258KB) - Special settings file, Jah Warrior? :)

living, check if you got those:)

Haha druid, I knew it was you - your color scheme is easy to figure out.... hehehehe.... But why did you only stay for 1 or 2 fights? You can't leave that early, jah will get pissed at you then....

BTW, There's another dane in these forums who goes by the name of Jubatus (I think he was playing when you were there druid) - he's playing all the time on hermes'.

Lexx: The name of the beast means 999 in this game.... lol

Jah didn't kick him because he was from this forum, otherwise living would have gotten the boot at the first moment.

Living: Maybe try deleting the matrix map, then downloading it again from jedioutcastmaps and then try logging on to hermes' again? Otherwise, the more drastic solution is to reinstall the game and save the files you don't wish to d/l again.

Haha druid, I knew it was you - your color scheme is easy to figure out.... hehehehe.... But why did you only stay for 1 or 2 fights? You can't leave that early, jah will get pissed at you then....Hehe, when some1 says 'danskvand' who could it be U think? *LOL* Why would Jah get pissd if I only stay for a match or 2? Jesus, this is up to one self to decide I should hope? You're just kidding me I know it :p Jah is a good guy though, np

BTW, There's another dane in these forums who goes by the name of Jubatus (I think he was playing when you were there druid) - he's playing all the time on hermes'. Yes, don't much like meeting him, he's too rich for my blood *LOL* no pun

Originally posted by druid

Yes, don't much like meeting him, he's too rich for my blood *LOL* no pun

Eh? I don't quite get what you're saying druid.... So, he has more money than you, is that it?

BTW, I just think it was a shame to see you there and then you left nearly 5 minutes after arriving.... :(

Living: Maybe try deleting the matrix map, then downloading it again from jedioutcastmaps and then try logging on to hermes' again? Otherwise, the more drastic solution is to reinstall the game and save the files you don't wish to d/l again. I will try that, thanks jais

BTW-what is the Duel_SE.pk3? *wonders if that could be it, hmmm...*:confused:

Later that night...

cjais: LOL more money...maybe he has who knows?

No seriously he's very good :)

living: duel_se.pk3 is a file that reduces the damage done by kicks, I just been to Hermes and asked Jah that same Q. I think normal damage was 10, now it only takes 1 hp when executed:)

Heh, I don't know the 1st thing about kicking though *LOL* something about a double tap or .....?

Ahem... druid, that avatar of yours?? Is that Mark Wahlberg or.... *gulp*... you?

Anyway, the duel_se is the mod that jah uses. It allows him to adjust the damage for every swing, kick or special in the game... truly scary!

And don't worry, the mod is serverside so you won't have to turn it on/off when playing - the server handles that.

Ahem... druid, that avatar of yours?? Is that Mark Wahlberg or.... *gulp*... you? OMG - it's Val, where did u get it, ROFL :rofl: that is freakin' great!

Ok, I will try your suggestions out tonight when I get home (that is if the girl's don't want me to play dress up again...:D Hate it when they want to do that, I always have to be the one wearing heels!)

Ok, so hope to see you all, jais, druid, and lexx and whoever else, if I can't make it, look me up on the DS servers.

Originally posted by cjais & livingsacrifice

Ahem... druid, that avatar of yours?? Is that Mark Wahlberg or.... *gulp*... you? OMG - it's Val, where did u get it, ROFL:rofl: that is freakin' great!Hey U guys....may I present Val Kilmer:D I just searched for images of him on Google, the Doc Holiday version is coming once my Tombstone S.E. DVD arrives:)

Ok, I will try your suggestions out tonight when I get home (that is if the girl's don't want me to play dress up again...:D Hate it when they want to do that, I always have to be the one wearing heels!) ROTF n such :joy: Hahahahaha

Ok, so hope to see you all, jais, druid, and lexx and whoever else, if I can't make it, look me up on the DS servers. We R bound to meet all at once.....me & cjais played together at Hermes today so it can be done....but IS IT SAFE??? *LOL*

lol druid... I was just starting to ph34r your avatar there.... Thank god it's only good ole macho Val...

Wassup with those cheesy westerns anyway?

Yep, I reckon we should all play on the same server for once....

Living: jah told me to say to you that you should download the matrix map from jedioutcastmaps.com. I dunno if it's because there are more than one version of it....

BTW, did all of you notice that living said Jais!?!! YES!

Originally posted by druid

JAIS .......JAIS JAIS JAIS

Yeah!!! Sing it with me guys!!! Jais r0x0rs!! JAIS is KING! AND GOD!! Jais is good at avoiding DFA's!!! ehh not....

Arrrghhh.... Come on guys, Val isn't a very good actor, except in "Heat" where his hair was long enough to justify his poor acting. 'Nuff said.

Archived