Home

Official Meeting Place

leXX

Yeah... I noticed that when I posted it.... I went back and had to hunt for it.... for some reason it posted just above my last post on the previous page. Who Knows?????

It happened on another thread too on the same day, so it must have been related. I've seen this before on other Snitz Forums (that seems to be what LucasForums uses).

I'm not going to sweat it.... I dig the Forums here regardless ;)

By the way, Druid.... cool Avatar!

SkinWalker

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SkinWalker = thanks man, yours is also VERY cool indeed. I reckon the Doc and your Chief would have been good friends way back when:) ...don't you think? hehe

livingsacrifice = Thank you, I found it YAY. See U on the battleground. Gawd damn, some day we MUST be able to meet:D Almost did once remember? ...at Hermes :)

Originally posted by Padanime

do i need to have 1.04 or other stuff?

ROTLMAO^^^^

eh, It would be a good idea to install that patch, yes.

All of us in the gang have it installed:)

livingsacrifice = USA

lexx = London, UK

cjais = Denmark :D:D (he's a friend also)

The rest you should be able to see under our avatars.

I usually play at 10-12 pm my time, that would be, if you live in let's say L.A. 1-3 pm in the afternoon :) It's nine hours diff.

is another thing altogether Padanime :D we all like Darkside Duel servers and a little ole server by the name of Hermes, good

vibes, and bad attitudes not wecome.

Catch us if you can (its pretty hard for us to even catch each other) ROFL

I actually had a good time today playing CTF. I was having a good game, got about 170 kills, freaked me out even! ;)

Druid, I was going to use a Doc avatar, but darn the luck, you beat me to it :p

See ya soon peeps

Peace:cool:

replies are in:):

livingsacrifice:

I don't see why you can't use a doc avatar. After all, I really can't claim the Kilmer throne all alone now can I? MUHAHAHA

lexx:

Yes, Hermes is a tricky server = CAN't GET IN :(

Oh well, guess I'll just roam the low pings for now :)

but then I would seem like I was just a Druid follower, wouldn't I? :p hehehe j/k! (don't hurt me)

Aside from that tho, remember, lets say it together "Get New List"

But, I haven't been able to get in Hermes for the past few days, always full. Blast!

Did I mention that I played CTF this weekend and had a blast? I went in on a whim and had the best day ever! We should all get together one night and play on one team, might be fun (don't start with the flames yet :D)

Peace out Homies :shads2:

...I am willing to commit to a date. I could Wed. or Thur. I am also easy (but not cheap! ;)) So if that is conflicting with anyone, let me know.

What about it my peeps? (just to let you know, I am not to good at it, but it sure is a blast! :D) I love trying to get the flag, that is the best.

Peace:urpdude:

Originally posted by NwO_2k_Mutt

well I am fiding it hard to find you guys online :( problem is that I am in Montana and dont usually get online until around 9 pm EST. Sad now

I always find it hard to find everyone. Since I am in the MidWest it's hard to coordinate. By the time I get home, its around 6PM (CST) and that is when most of you people are playing. When I get on it's about 8 or 9 PM (CST) :(

Oh the agony, the horror, the despair...ok, actually, it's not that bad. :D

I didn't get a chance to get on last night, so, looking forward to some death tonight!

...wanna dance...?

Peace :shads2:

hell yeah ! Finally found Hermes, but havent seen anyone on it. Strange all Sunday and yesterday it showed empty to me. Just let me know where your gonna be and I will try to find ya :) Oh yeah type in how you spell your name in JO, I have found that it also uses the color characters in the search so maybe thats why I havent found many peeps.

Originally posted by cjais

Hey guys, I'm back for good - finally!

Straight from sunny Brighton to sunny Roskilde!

Anyways, I've got a lot of picking up to do, kinda weird being away for such a long time.....

Jais, welcome back homes! Good to have ya back on it. Have a good time did ya? Get lots of pics (hehehe)

Hope to see ya maybe tonight!

Originally posted by livingsacrifice

Jais, welcome back homes! Good to have ya back on it. Have a good time did ya? Get lots of pics (hehehe)

Hope to see ya maybe tonight!

Aaawwww maaan!

Actually, it's just too damn hot here to sit inside and play....

And I STILL got that friggin' paint-job to do...

Damn that nice weather!

God, I just can't cope with the fact that Lexx (yes, YOU!) have gotten around a f*ckin 1000 posts in two weeks! Jesus!

Well, since I can't be bothered to go and get updated on the community status, I think I'll just have a nice game right now, under a completely anonymous name.....

JAIS!!!!!!

Yippee :D I'm so glad your back, I missed ya loads m8. Hope we can hook up soon ;)

Yeah, I decided to expand my horizons to the Swamp and have made quite a load of new friends, hence the 1000+ posts and Lexx's Heroes list. I must admit, about 200 of those are major spamage but what the heck :p.

:cheers: Welcome Back!

Originally posted by cjais

Hey guys, I'm back for good - finally!

SO (heh) this means you will NEVER go on vacation again.....I like that. We 0wn you biotch.....nice to see that you know your place hehe :D:D:D:D:D

Originally posted by druid

SO (heh) this means you will NEVER go on vacation again.....I like that. We 0wn you biotch.....nice to see that you know your place hehe :D:D:D:D:D

I stand humbled before you all..... lol :)

Good game we had in hermes lexx, sorry I had to go when you arrived though - my pc got brutally assaulted and raped by a friend :(

Lexx's heroes!?!? Whut tha **** is that!?!?!

Oh.... I'm on it..... Well umm.... That's okay for me then.... lol

Well, I don't think I'll ever play as much as I used to do - but don't worry lads, I'll still be around a lot :)

OK, me thinks it's time I took a stroll down to this most famous server called Hermes Place. Never been there before. Can any of you kind folk point me in the right direction? (an IP and port would be nice).

Thanks, and I hope to run into some of ya real soon. :)

Jade

Archived