Home

Official Meeting Place

leXX

Originally posted by |SofD|-Jade

OK, me thinks it's time I took a stroll down to this most famous server called Hermes Place. Never been there before. Can any of you kind folk point me in the right direction? (an IP and port would be nice).

Thanks, and I hope to run into some of ya real soon. :)

Jade

Would love to give you the IP, that is if I had it :D

You should be able to find it in the server list, Duel only. When I get home I will look for the IP (I have it written down somewhere...now where was that piece of paper...) Although I have not seen it for the past two days, hmmm...?

I was actually going to take a stroll down to the SofD server and check it out. Maybe we will meet in the middle, I go by L__S, so if you see me, give me a shout.

Peace:shads2:

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah man, I hope to give ya two a proper beating some day!

Actually living, I have played you - although you didn't move that much and I got the honor of DFA'ing you to hell and back along with the other guys.... hehehehehehe..... Looking foward to... some resistance... hehehehehehehe (evil counter-strike laugh)

Oh and btw, Welcome aboard Jade! Always nice to see new people on the only *proper* part of these forums .... the Mp-forum.

well....i read over all the stuff since my last post....and here's what i'm gunna say

a) you guys talk to much:P

b) lexx....i'm not on your list....*cries*:mad:

c) love the avatar livingsacrafice, same with the green trinity with saber

d) nice pictures...i like em....gotta love the matrix

e) you guys talk to much:P

f) did i mention you guys talk to much?

g) matrix rules

h) warcraft iii kicks ass

i) jkhq.ath.cx new site design, what do you think of it?

j) i'm starting to like 1.04 more....but mainly just in duels

k) love saberdamagescale, sweet command

l) again, congratulations lexx....your ahead of me now too:P:eek: lol

m) i need a topic for a new website, any suggestions (preferably not a game...because then i get tired of the game and stop working on it)

n) had a sweet holiday....here's the breakdown:

went to my grandmas (the one that doesn't cook too well...)

met my uncle's girlfriend, lol

went to my friend's house (you may have seen my posting from there)

went back to my grandma's house...parents got talking...got back at 1 AM

slept

woke up (heheh)

went to my aunt and uncle's cabin....went water skiing (even got onto one ski...even though i haven't water skiied in 2 years + [guess the downhill skiing helps])

went to my OTHER grandma's house (the one who can cook)

would have gotten fat

ate good food

ate more good food

went home

pretty good holiday;)

EDIT: sorry, long post

EDIT2: forgot this "got eaten alive by mosquitos (sp?)"

Originally posted by cjais

Yeah man, I hope to give ya two a proper beating some day!

Actually living, I have played you - although you didn't move that much and I got the honor of DFA'ing you to hell and back along with the other guys.... hehehehehehe..... Looking foward to... some resistance... hehehehehehehe (evil counter-strike laugh)

Oh and btw, Welcome aboard Jade! Always nice to see new people on the only *proper* part of these forums .... the Mp-forum.

And when was this? You never told me it was you :p Ya know what, I still walk right in those freakin' DFA's! :D

But, I think I have gotten a little better, I can actually win a few (we're talking very few...hehehe)

And oh yea, welcome back Twins :cool: sounds like you had a decent vacation.

And Jade, I couldn't find the IP for Hermes, so, if anyone has it, could you pass it along so I can find it. I can't find it anywhere on my server list, freaky...? I looked for you server, Jade, but alas no such luck.

hehe sac, you completely misunderstood me....

I meant that time where you were caught in the name of the beast, and everyone just DFA'ed you each time you "played".... So no, we haven't played fer real ya'know!

I kinda have a real name now: tucan guano, though I'm tempted to change it any second. It even has colors in it man! But PLEASE don't call me bird sh** 'right?

Peace to you all man.

Ok, the history of my name....

See, when I signed up for this forum, I thought you could change your name once you got in - So i picked a name that was easy to remember: my email adress (cjais@hot...). Now, it appears there is NO way to change your name in this forum, so I'm pretty much stuck with this sh*t-name, which is beginning to really annoy me.

As for the name itself:

Jais is my real middlename, and the C stands for Christian.

The "name" is supposed to be pronounced C - jais (jai, as in HAI! the "japanese expression"...), or sumthing to that effect. It's easy to pronounce in Danish though....

But please call me just Jais, although I won't take offence if I get referred to as cjais....

Yo Dudes,

We had some major trouble on the server today, with someone who WAS an admin messing around with the server and eventually shutting it down. I aint going to name names, but ive had to change all the passwords and such. so if you guys can check yer email before you come to server to retrieve the new password as I think i want to keep it passworded for a few days due to this matter.

Just so you know I kicked the guy for making Homophobic insinuations against one of the regulars.

I simply will not tolerate this and will make no hesitation in banning anyone else who wants to make these sort of remarks about ANYONE.

As you may well tell from this post I am pretty much as pee'ed off as you can get by all this. I sincerely hope we dont have to deal with this sort of thing again.

Any way on a merrier tip, the last few days have been absolutely brilliant on the server and to be honest its down to you guys. And to think i was gonna change to a soldier of fortune server instead...:confused: That would have been a big mistake i guess.

Anyways, I hope to see y'all soon and we'll get the good vibez flowing again...

:D :D :D :D :

This sounds bad jah....

Does this mean only guys and girls with the password can get in and play?

And please don't turn it into a SoF2-server Jah, I don't have that game....

By the way Jade, just look for -[hermes place]- or something like that, under duel servers. It's mostly up in the evenings (british time) and the name is in bright red, yellow and green colors.

Yeah Jais, it sounds bad, it was, however i have spoken with the offender and have resolved the issue.

It stressed me out a bit, so i'm gonna have a break till later on this evening (maybe).

If there is one thing that can be learnt from this whole episode it is this, dont p!ss jah off in the morrning when he's just woken up. Damn I am soooo grumpy in the AM.

I can't believe any1 would be so immature as to shut down your server from under your nose. Guess some ppl just can't behave, even though it's just a game:rolleyes:.

I hope everything is cool now again?

I hope you will give me password since I really enjoy "tango-ing" at Herme's?:)

My email is in my profile:)

Some people are idiots...

May I have the IP and password also Jah? Would be appreciated. Need to get in there and "get jiggy wit it" :D

Ok, FRI. night I will be there (maybe tonight, if your lucky!) Lets make it a date (Jais, you bring the beer, I'll bring the pretzels) and then we will do as David Bowie says..."lets dance"

Mutt, I just missed you apparantly:( Got in there and played a bit, saw Lexx :D and then Jah changed the map to padhall (which I had) and then the 'ole computer freaked and started to d/l it!

I had to leave and go clean out the base dir and then d/l it again and by the time I got back eveyone was gone except for Jah and another dude :( bummer...

But I did get to play the PADHALL map (which was freakin' great, druid, you are right my friend:D) actually beat Jah once and then proceede to get my butt kicked, hehehe

Be seeing you tonight everyone I trust.

Hi guys, it's good to hear ya having fun, despite some problems...

But I have a problem as well really, and a big one it is:

Hermes place isn't showing up!

I've tried getting new list all the time, but whenever lexx says it's up, it isn't for me, so I might not be there tonight :(

Is a password required for getting into hermes now?

gg mutt and living...let's hope you can stay a bit longer next time! :p but nice to finally play you at last after all this talk about it :D

I'll be there again tonight (surprise surprise) so try and come, I'll bring the cookies! :gift:;)

Jais, I had that same problem for a few days, I finally remembered it was in my favorites and it showed up there. Yea it is on password now. I PM'd Jah and he told me what it was.

I hope you can make it tonight, as well as druid and Jade and NWO. It would be nice to see:D

Hey all:)

Yes, hope to see you ALL at Hermes...could be great if we all met up there. Maybe there isn't enough room for us all at once but then we will make a queue *LOL*.

Glad to hear you like PADHALL livingsacrifice...it's the best.....though maybe more THIEF related than JO.

Have you tried to slash the pillars (and the benches)?

tada :p

Hey all, ya I'd love to join you all on Hermes. I live in Manitoba (middle of Canada). I'm on the Central Time (Us & Canada) which is GMT-06:00

I usually play weeknights and weekends (seeing as I have a job... for now at least). Hehe.

What time are all of you on Hermes in reference to my time zone?

Thanks,

Jade

WTF is up with my computer?!?

Hermes place has completely vanished from my server list, and I promise you I've tried everything possible: viewing full and empty servers, favorites, getting new list 38 times an hour etc..... No luck.

I am so sorry for not being there the last two nights, but rest assured I had every intention of joining, except for the fact that I simply couldn't.

Jade: Us euro's are usually on hermes (if it's possible...) at 4 pm in relation to your time zone, which means we are on at 10 pm on our timezone.

I've heard though, that lexx has sometimes stayed up till 5 am, which would be 11 pm for you...

It dawned on me how f**cked up this time zone difference business really is..... Hope you can make it anyway though!

Archived