Home

Official Meeting Place

leXX

Aha Druid, L_S

I was just thinking about you guys, me n lexx had a little fight in the server (with sabers i may add), and i wished you guys were there too, god man this is mad I miss people ive never met in real life, thats strange:p

Anyway, another thing i woudl liek to point out is that the server is running in pure mode again YAY!!! this means that if you have been using any skins not supported by the server they will not show up now so if there are any you just can't live without drop me a line and a link, or if its less than 1meg email the skin to me in a zip file.

Druid yes you are right me ole mucker we do need some FFA bizznizz again maybe thats the problem, for some reason its less problematic than duel mode. So what I'll do is run duel mode till 9pm then switch over to FFA that way we can all get together and have a chit chat.:)

Living:- If you get problems getting into the server drop me a line, by either PM or email I think you have my mail i'll pm it to you anyway. I sincerely hope your run of form has stopped I'm getting really scared of you now ;)

All you others get yer arse into gear and come over to the server, we shall be expecting you!!!

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay the unrated replies are in ...lets see:

1. Yes, the longing factor also kix in here. I miss you guys:ball:

2. Pure mode = :thumbsup: BAR NONE :)

3. FFA request approved makes 1 happy druid innit :D

Love to roam 'dem big maps.

4. L__S is a cool guy isn't he? :p

And just to clarify: I'm sad to say that I'm unable to post at the Hermes Forum :( I think my ISP is fileeting (u know carve up da fishies:D) or maybe filtering some ports and thus making it almost impossible for me to post there....sorry guys:( I read the forum almost daily though.

Also the ASE thingy cjais was yapping about. I don't use it since I'm running the NO-CD start, but the rconZ work just fine for me anyway so np there. W00t?? Just got a "too many smileys alert" LOL

I will try to die tonite (yeah that's gonna be REAL hard innit hehe)...at Hermes FFA blowout !!! OH YEAH :D:D

Ok, I will be there either tonight or tomorrow. Had some problems last night with my ping. I keep going to the in game browser and seeing all these servers with pings of 3000 or more!! I don't understand, I have a cable modem and usually it has been very good, but lately it seems it is freaking out on me. Can't figure it, strange that.

But Jah, I believe my run has gone cold...alas, it couldn't last forever :D hehehe

Oh, but last night, I go to this server and I'm waiting to play and this guy is complaining about the 2 who are fighting and he keeps saying "wish these to 2 would quit dancing and fight" and stuff like that. Quite annoying I thought. So he gets up to play and he beats the one person and its my turn, so I just jump on in and start fighting and he is using heavy the whole time, so I just bide my time and run in and out, using medium and I finally beat him and he actually says "wow, good fight!" and smiles and so I say good fight right back, and he doesn't utter any more nonsense after that. I then proceed to get killed the very next match :D But it was fun I tell ya, fun. hehehe That doesn't happen very often, but it feels good when it does.

I was actually complemented the other night on the Darkside servers, had a run where I won seven straight and this dude says nice run. Makes one feel good :p

See you cats later

Peace

I was actually complemented the other night on the Darkside servers, had a run where I won seven straight and this dude says nice run. Makes one feel good :p

See you cats later

Peace [/b]

How funny, I also compliment "fair" fighters from time to time on DS with that exact phrase ...innit?

"fair" meaning good use of all the moves and stances instead of going 1 move :)

I too had a nice run some nights ago on DS 10-0 :) Doesn't happen that often since DS usually have very good players.....I was in luck I guess:)

Originally posted by leXX

where's Jais? Havn't seen him in a while! :confused:

Boooyah!! :D

Ye, I'm havin a spanish dood living in my house at the moment. He isn't so good at the talkin' english business, but we get along fine. This week also means I'll be hanging out with my classmates a lot, so bear over with me: "The wicked claws of pop society are tearing me apart..."

I've been trying to go on hermes lately, but every time it was empty so I was forced to play on the pubs (publicserver-pubs :D)... :(

I'll be back in full swing on monday...

Hmmmm... that bushido map looks awesome.... hopefully not another lagger like kaminox...

Well put leXX. I enjoy talking to my friends when we are waiting. It's good to get caught up on what is happening. I was at Hermes last night, Jah and I were talking and this guy was waiting and we just forgot all about fighting. Finally this guy says "hey fight, fight, fight!" We laughed and Jah tells him to be quiet. So we finished and fought and then it was his turn. It was all good.

It's different when you are in a pub server, than when you go to Hermes. It's just so relaxed and earthy. Makes for good battles :D

Saw Mima Kate there last night, but they split right after I showed up.

See ya soon...

Peace

I'm going to try and get out to see you guys this weekend... got some studying to do, though. But I'm going to carve out an hour or so for JK2!

If I can't get on Hermes (I couldn't for some reason last weekend), I'll head over to FES Public #1 Jedi Adept server... that's probably my fav so far (next to Hermes, of course).

Tschuss bis spater!

Skin

Originally posted by leXX

The queue is half the fun for us! We enjoy a good chat in between duels, but that's just us! :D

Yeah I realy enjoyed meeting you en JAh and some others.

and had some great fun reading the chat while waiting for the next round ;)

And I saw that you can kick some A$$ when you in a duel:thumbsup:

I've got a lot to learn, but i'm getting better slowly :)

Hope to see you again some day:lsduel:

Cleese: TYPICAL :D

The hermes place server is NOT working properly as most of you frequents probably have noticed so we'll just have to wait until the Innit-Man returns and reboots the ole sucka:)

or ...yes * B U M P *

cya on the flip side :p

Archived