Home

Official Meeting Place

leXX

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rusty...? bah x 2 :D

leXX, you could never be rusty, nor druid for that matter. I, on the other hand, am the never-ending rust:o

I haven't even played for a week. Saw druid at hermes last weekend (oops, you were in secret hiding, forgot):p

That is the last time I played. I feel your pain (or should I say smell your pain?) leXX, up to me ears...

Innit?

Peace

never ending rust! = BAH! x3

don't put yourself down like that living, you kick a$$ my friend! ;)

druid is always in hiding but my detective skills always uncover his annon arse...hehe :xp:

yep, back to normal after the weekend I guess, I hope, I wish, I...I... better stop now :D

cyall soon

WooHoo!!!!!!!!! Jah is back!!!!!!!!!!!!

*does a moonwalk* :D

good to see ya back m8, we sure as hell missed ya, believe dat!

yeah, the servers been funked for a couple days now! :mad:

well that's enough chit chat, off to hermes ------ >>

Must... fight... with... Lightsabre...

:eek:

Man I was buzzing from playing last night. Its weird how being away for a week can make the game feel soooo alien, it felt all sort of spongy and detached but its starting to come back.;)

Lexx has done some wicked tings to the site, no question of that!!!

Now all we need is a mod thats reliable and has support for multiple taunts. Damn i want to use my other brucey taunts grrrrrr. ooooowwwwaahhhhhhh :mad:

also check this link i found:-

http://www.vintagebmx.com/museum_003.htm

man thgis brought back some scweeeeet memories, theres at least 3 or 4 of my old bikes listed there, oh how i love a trip down memory lane

*looks around embarrassed, realising he is an old fart*

OMG, I had the sweetest all white BMX! I remember the first day I got it, I went for a ride with my brother and we were zingin down this hill and the front handles fell forward and I went arse over tit! nuff cuts and bruises. I loved that bike so much. We even rode the whole length of the Grand Union canal one time which took all day! ah man, sweet memories indeed.

In case you havn't guessed, I was a tomboy :D

Thanks for the PW Jah! I got in on Saturday and played with Cjais then Jane Doe for a while. Lots of fun! The visit was short, though. I tried again a few times over the weekend, but the server was always empty. Being over here in the States, I guess I'll have to get my timing right! :-)

Cjais: your buddy the lunger came back! LOL! Jane Doe wiped the dojo floor with him, then he left for good, but not before changing his name to Pashbah or something....hehe.

I found myself on a server last night the name of which I can't remember for anything... but the going thing was blue lunge and red DFA... I almost left, but decided to give them a taste first... I used Mind Trick and Lunge on those heathens for quite a while before they kicked me! The admin was playing (and lunging) and he had about 48 out of 55 max points. I had 38 and was in second place before they kicked me off! LOL!

I guess the lunge was only meant for the L33t! Oh, well... time for me to chill out and play fair on nice servers now...

Cya!

SkinWalker

Thanx again Jah For gaming on your server last sunday.

Was great fun again.

But I have a problem with skins.

even when I got the skins in my base folder.

I don't see them when some one is using it.

And some times I do.

One round I see diffrent skins, and after respawning I only saw kyle's and that went on and on.

Any Idea's what that good be?

See yah around.;)

MIMA

Originally posted by mima kake

Thanx again Jah For gaming on your server last sunday.

Was great fun again.

But I have a problem with skins.

even when I got the skins in my base folder.

I don't see them when some one is using it.

And some times I do.

One round I see diffrent skins, and after respawning I only saw kyle's and that went on and on.

Any Idea's what that good be?

See yah around.;)

MIMA

Mima man and anyone else for that matter,

No need to keep thanking me, the server would be crap without ALL you guys so please stop. I may own the server box but its the players that make the server what it is.

So in reply Mima, thanks for dropping by. heheh;)

Originally posted by Jah Warrior

Lexx, mate.

You are still alive then?!?!? ah mate I was thinking you'd stop by at anytime yesterday but alas that never happened. hope everyting is cool buddy.

Oh yeah check out padanime's forum theres a link in the his siggy.

yeah, I had a headache last night so I went to bed early. I should pop by today or tonight sometime. ;)

Originally posted by leXX

yeah, I had a headache last night so I went to bed early. I should pop by today or tonight sometime. ;)

Oh yeah I'm gonna have a bash at finishing off tyer skin today, you wanted it all BLACK yeah? One other question:- the one glove thing, do you want it Michael Jackson stylee or do you want both hands with gloves or without? Just curious I dint even notice the skin only had 1 glove till yesterday LOL.

Archived