Home

Official Meeting Place

leXX

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, been a while since I posted here last...sorry.

The map is PADSTATION and is to be found under the FFA's at our fav map site and Hermes Place. I think we already have seen the secret together once when jah turned off gravity and a bunch of us floated upwards in the reactor room....

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by tvuk

They probably got bored, a common thing these days with younger players. They play a game for 4-5 months, get bored and move on. The same will happen with the next game they play.

That's the funny thing... most of us were adults (or at least adult-minded). Oh well.... maybe if the expansion pack that's been rumored ever comes out......

Skin

Originally posted by teutonicknight

Or when ProMod 3 comes out... which it did.... :) Have you tried it yet? Very fun :D

Yeah... tried it last night... I was having my butt handed to me ;)

But it was my bedtime and I had some studying left to do (finals on Mon/Tue), so my heart wasn't in it. I like what I saw so far, though. I really like the fact that you can't pick up just EVERYthing.... you have to have some points spent.... ie for gadgets, weapons, etc.

Skin

HELLO BOYOS :D

I've been trying to find Hermes for the last month but maybe it's because I only look once a week that I strike out...hehe.

Any1 know what happened. Has Jah moved on to more lucrative killing grounds? UT2003?

Nice to see some familiar faces again: L_S and Skinwalker.

BTW I seldom play JK2 nowadays....just got to a point where it wasn't fun anymore. Don't tell me I'm the only 1 ?? Fellas??:p

Hey guys!!! :D

Heres the deal...

Jah doesn't play JK2 anymore, he doesn't even have it installed, so Hermes is no more I'm afraid! :( All good things come to an end. He plays SOF2 a lot now. I've spoken with him on msn a few times recently but not very often. He did however post in the swamp yesterday, so you never know, he may lighten up our days again with a few more posts.

As for me...

I hardly ever play JK2 anymore either. Like you druid, I'm kinda bored of it now, unless another great server like hermes pops up, I doubt I will play it much. I do still have it installed though and I play on my local now and then.

We can still have a nice chin wag in ere now and then though eh guys!!! :D

*sniff*

This thread brings back so many good memories.... :I

How yo doing buddy Living and Druid??! So good to see you guys again! :D

Yes, I still play JK2 (playing regularily, actually, but that's because my ut2k3 runs like donkey poodoo on even my dads pc :() - although all my fave servers have been turned into wankin clan bases. Bah.

I wish us guys could get togevva again and play as a group in some game - doesn't have to be JK2 at all, although I'd like to try out that promod thingie with you guys. But hey, if the crowd is playing SOF2, I'll happily join...

<Resists the urge to read through this thread and get caught up in month old sentimental feelings...>

Archived