Home

Official Meeting Place

leXX

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by cjais

Yeah lexx, tonight was truly great fun!!!

Damn, wished living coulda been there as well, but he'll probably show up some day with a shining, fuctional matrix map! LOL

We could use you too slacker, heck, even Rad Blackrose was there!!! Hermez fer life!

But my überleet yellow skillz sucked badly tonight, the only thing that worked was those silly lunges and I got skewered all too often... gutted like a fish....

And: THERE'S A NEW PATCH COMING!!!!! BRACE URSELVES!!!

Noooo! I went to Jah Warrior's server but it was for low pings only!! Why must I live in this hemisphere?! WHY!?!?!

Do you all meet on other servers?

slacker

Pants!? We don't need no stinkin' pants!

"Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen pants, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the Rebel's hidden pants..." +Force_Grip

"I find your lack of pants disturbing."

"Enough of this! Vader, release his pants!" -Force_Grip

Big Daddy SKin

I feel so sorry for you slacker! Do you live in the states? Or aussie-land?

I average 115 ms in hermes, but I met a guy who said he tried hermes once, and didn't like it because he got a ping of around 140: unplayable!!! So I asked him *what* was playable for him and he answered around 70 ish..... geeez. Well, I don't consider 140 to be unplayable, but the 200 ping I get on the DS-servers is borderlining sometimes....

Yeah, keep on bringing those pant-quotes!!

Originally posted by MediocreSlacker

Noooo! I went to Jah Warrior's server but it was for low pings only!! Why must I live in this hemisphere?! WHY!?!?!

Do you all meet on other servers?

slacker

It's not for low pings, he just locks it if it gets too full I think ;)

We play on the Darkside Duel 1-4 NF SO servers as well. :D

btw: nice avatar Agent Smith! :p

"'I'd like to share a revelation that I've had, during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and realized that you're not actually mammals. See, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Human beings are a disease, the cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure."

I fear facing SkinWalker with that rig he has......simply just not fair :(:D :D

Yes, I sometimes also get the "only for low pings" at Hermes, but then I just refresh my favourites/server list and the ping will eventually get low enough for me to enter.

You could try that also slacker:) Worth a shot...

Well, it worked people. :D I deleted the matrix map and then d/l it again and went to hermes, of course, by the time I arrived all were gone. But, Jah came in right after and we had a couple of fights.

So, finally, I have arrived! (same thing Snoop Dogg said when his CD "Doggy Style" came out, ok that was a bad reference):p

So, then, tonight, I will be ready to go. Yee Haw, Yippy Ki ya Mutha F**kers!

See you all soon I trust?

Peace...:band:

Originally posted by lexx

We play on the Darkside Duel 1-4 NF SO servers as well. :D

btw: nice avatar Agent Smith! :p

"'I'd like to share a revelation that I've had, during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and realized that you're not actually mammals. See, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Human beings are a disease, the cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure."

and i play on the:

.[JHQ].NF.SaberOnly

.[JHQ].FF.SaberOnly

thanks lexx, the matrix revolution must continue...now.........somebody has to make some matrix skins:D

Originally posted by livingsacrifice

Well, it worked people. :D I deleted the matrix map and then d/l it again and went to hermes, of course, by the time I arrived all were gone. But, Jah came in right after and we had a couple of fights. So, finally, I have arrived! (same thing Snoop Dogg said when his CD "Doggy Style" came out, ok that was a bad reference):p

So, then, tonight, I will be ready to go. Yee Haw, Yippy Ki ya Mutha F**kers!

See you all soon I trust?

U betcha...looking forward to horsing around with you :D

Hooray!! I finally managed to get into hermes, and I played against Jah Warrior and he was really good and kicked my butt but I beat him like once or twice even though my ping was 210 and I even didn't lose a saber lock to him!!!! I think he let it be a standoff, hehe. And I beat a couple of butt fighters, and I was like, yaY!

Eeee!!!!!!!!!!

slacker

That's truly great stuff guys!!!

I hope you can make it tonight, though I may not be there....

You're right slacker -butt fighters are NO problem in hermes!! They die like weed before a scythe.

Glad Jah didn't smack you silly in the saberlocks either - he tends to slam me into the ground pretty fast if he's in a bad mood...

Just curious about the 1.04 patch, is it as bad as Twins says it is? I haven't d/l it yet, should I? Doesn't Jah have a version of it on his server?

I am undecided as I havent't played it yet. Guess I will find out tonight. Still at work :swear: LOL

Ok, let me hear something from ya'll (oops, my Okie is showing:D)

Talk to tonight I 'spose.

Originally posted by livingsacrifice

Just curious about the 1.04 patch, is it as bad as Twins says it is? I haven't d/l it yet, should I? Doesn't Jah have a version of it on his server?

I am undecided as I havent't played it yet. Guess I will find out tonight. Still at work :swear: LOL

Ok, let me hear something from ya'll (oops, my Okie is showing:D)

Talk to tonight I 'spose.

Hey sac :) my man, just installed 1.04....the only way to get into Hermes now. It's alot like the u104mod he ran before. I don't mind this patch, now I can go back to swordfighting instead of making specials all day long *LOL* The blue air lunge has been removed and that's a BIG start I think....always thought that was a bit lame to use and got spammed a whole damn lot.

Well see/try for yourself and have fun.

BTW any1 know how to revert to 1.03 without uninstalling the game....you see I can't get into DS no more hehe. My own fault I know...maybe they will update their servers soon.....or not ?

I'll be looking for you (and the rest of the gang) at Hermes later :)

I couldn't get on hermes last night, and then after I tried a few times, it wouldn't even come up on the list. Of course I don't have the IP for it, and now I can't find it, grrr

Can anyone give it to me? Or IM me with it or email me? Guess I should ask if it's even up yet?

Well I actually won a few duels last night, I was kinda freaked out when I won against some good people. I was on this one server called grey skull and won 2/3, but I was lagging so bad had to leave. Then went to this one called corncobs (weird huh?) :rolleyes: and won like 5/7. Don't know if that had anything to do with the patch or not, but I was happy :D

Well let me know if anybody will be on tonight, I be on later.

sac the man:D

good for you, winning can certainly improve 1s eager to play *LOL*. But you know, I find this game to be very random for me. Some days: hey wtf I won?? :D

Other days: I mean, tell me that wasn't your saber pal !!! :(

The way I deal with gaining access to Hermes is, when he shows up on "get new list" I simply add him to my favourites.

Johnny Ringo to the Doc: LET'S DO IT LUNGER

B good baby ;)

Originally posted by druid

good for you, winning can certainly improve 1s eager to play *LOL*. But you know, I find this game to be very random for me. Some days: hey wtf I won?? :D

Other days: I mean, tell me that wasn't your saber pal !!! :(

The way I deal with gaining access to Hermes is, when he shows up on "get new list" I simply add him to my favourites.

Johnny Ringo to the Doc: LET'S DO IT LUNGER

B good baby ;) [/b]

heh heh heh...I know the feeling druid, most days its like that for me (ok, its like that all the time for me. bad that is:D) But, I guess now I might actually win a few (a very few I might add)

As for Hermes, I tried get new list like 5 times and it wouldn' bring anything at all except about 10-15 servers (kinda sucked) I could not find it at all. Next time someone is on, write down the IP and let me know, PLEASE! :D

Doc to his lady, in the bar, seeing Johnny RIngo for fist time:Should I hate him?...yes I'm sure of it, I hate him

Maybe Jah is tinkering with his server? Hell, he does that always, even during a fight *LOL*

Sometimes it cannot be found. It'll show up again I'm sure.

Have seen it today so .....

sac: good 1 with the doc :thumbsup:

Originally posted by MediocreSlacker

Holy crap, livingsacrifice. I don't know how you play on Jah's server! I'm wandering around like I'm trippin it's so laggy for me. I can't find it with version 1.04, either.

slacker

I actually got a good ping when I was there last. Wasn't to bad and I'm in the states (midwest) go figure? *shrugs*

I was told this trick if you have the IP you can bring down the console and type in the IP and it will connect even if you can't see the server. So, if I knew the IP...:D

Hermes is kinda weird, sometimes my ping is real low and other times I get major laggage!

Well I had a great time with Jais last night on a ffa NF SO server, I reckon I'm gonna do that again tonight if anyone wants to do a search for me! :D

Hermes is kinda weird, sometimes my ping is real low and other times I get major laggage!

Well I had a great time with Jais last night on a ffa NF SO server, I reckon I'm gonna do that again tonight if anyone wants to do a search for me! :D

I'll be looking for you Lexx. I probably won't be on for 4-5 more hours from now (about 12-1am) Would like to see druid and jais (or is he going on vacation?) and slacker and whoever else wants to. Maybe we should find an empty server somewhere...hmmm...?

what's hermes?

everybody knows except me...

Archived