Home

level 14, stuck

You already found a med kit by a skeleton, right? Just above the stairs near that skeleton is a pin you can whip. This takes you to an upper level. Proceed there until you reach the room above the tower.

Ive already gone to the room above the electric tower but the power is still on, even though Ive pushed the button that controls the probe. However there is another room with a door that I cannot get to from this side and I need a spade to remove the dirt from the other. (if this makes any sense).

There are two buttons in the room above the tower which control how much water is in the pool. Try to arrange these buttons so that the pool is half full, this will disconnect the power.

thanks nd, however im still confused about how you climb the tower, and what are all those buttons for, like for example the one at the bottom of the tower, and in the other room by the lift, it looks like I need some electronic key.

... and this is exactly what you'll find on top of the tower.

Climbing is easy: After you climbed the ladder, turn 180 degrees so you face the lowest podest, then do a standing jump. On the podest, again turn 180 degrees and jump to the next one, and so on.

Archived