Home

New files section

Kx_Dra_Sycdan

I like it, it is alot faster and looks real purdy, however I cannot find any commenting system that you mentioned in your news post on the front page, I logged in and was only able vote for a mod but not leave any comments. Also just one really minor thing but the logo up top to the left looks like it was made for one of the PlanetCrap websites on the Lamespy network, no biggie, that's just what I thought of when I saw it.

Cool new design... But there's a typo in the download page which says the download will starst in five seconds (But that's nitpicking).

I've got a bigger problem with the new shtick though - because you host that stupid "Age of Empires in Space" game's maps (I mean come ON, at least Starcraft added some innovation and a new graphic engine to avoid the title of Starcraft in space! This game is a spiffy Total Conversion of an old (bad) game!). I mean, sure, host it, I'm not here to spoil anyone's fun, and like being gay, playing Galactic Battlegrounds is perfectly socially exceptable, but the thing is, considering this site is still named JediKnightII.net, it shouldn't appear in the new files menu! Come on, did you know how long it took me to understand what the heck is going on? Besides, now I'll have to manually filter new files on my own, because their titles don't include any "Warning, cash in inside" tags on any GB related material.

Still, l33t design. Alot faster. Thumbs up :fett:

Thank you for reporting the typo =)

Well, the reason why find these GB files in the database is that our network site GalacticBattles.com will also host files using the same database system.

Therefore the default file category of the jkii.net files site is "Jedi Knight 2", and (GB.com will have guess what...).

Okay, you can browse the gb files in jkii.net files, but you don't have to. =)

The redesign was done mainly to make the site faster loading (less gfx intensive). Also many background script changes were done. I am satisfied with result, because I think it is now easier to navigate and a lot faster!

With the comments system was the news comment system meant. Keep this for you: Actually we are working on a file commenting system.... release date: when it's done.

I have to admit it that this "thing" looks similiar to the PlanetCrap pages, but it is not the same. I wasn't in charge of the page design anyway, so don't look at me...

Visac

Archived