Home

What is this backstab?

BotD

Well, backstab was made very strong, it would kill you one hit, if it was a nice clean hit. Though I used Adminmod on my server, which weakend backstab, and didn't allow them to move around with it. There are sometimes these people that just run around backwards, untill they hit you, which became very annoying.

Forget everything you have learned about backstab kiddies....

Medium backstab while facing enemy and blocking: 10 damage (unlucky perhaps?)

Medium backstab while facing enemy and standing in the outside of the swing: Easily blocked with only one(!) "blocking spark" showing....

Medium backstab while facing enemy, close and de-ignited saber: around 40 damage.....

Everything they told you about backstabs was a lie...

Backstabs, meet 1.04! 1.04, meet... oh, what was that move called anyway? bah, no one uses it anymore....

Karate Knight 2 - Dojo outcast - Now with Black Belt upgrade!

1.04, meet the kickspammers!!!!!

I am just trying to figure out what move it is. Is it the one where you stab backwards? If so I didnt know you could do it in heavy stance, let alone pivot with it. I only remember doing the backsweep with heavy saber.

Originally posted by BotD

I am just trying to figure out what move it is. Is it the one where you stab backwards? If so I didnt know you could do it in heavy stance, let alone pivot with it. I only remember doing the backsweep with heavy saber.

push s + attack while the enemy is behind you

works in all stances

light stance: backstab

heavy and medium: backsweep

Originally posted by BotD

And so they nerfed the damage on it? One more option in saber duels down the drain.

i agree, it's better to have more options...they need to empower the other moves so that backstab won't be the only move used

uh oh...sounding like artifex here...

I used the backstab alot, but then again I used all the special moves a lot, they do do the most damage after all. Anyway, its hilarious to see people try and do the pull backstab in 1.04. Run up to ya, pull, you block... pull, you block... pull, you block...they get tired of pulling and then just backstab, you once again block...then you dfa their a$$, hehe.

Originally posted by cjais

Forget everything you have learned about backstab kiddies....

Medium backstab while facing enemy and blocking: 10 damage (unlucky perhaps?)

Medium backstab while facing enemy and standing in the outside of the swing: Easily blocked with only one(!) "blocking spark" showing....

Medium backstab while facing enemy, close and de-ignited saber: around 40 damage.....

Everything they told you about backstabs was a lie...

Backstabs, meet 1.04! 1.04, meet... oh, what was that move called anyway? bah, no one uses it anymore....

Karate Knight 2 - Dojo outcast - Now with Black Belt upgrade!

1.04, meet the kickspammers!!!!!

PLEASE . . guys walking backwards towards you are the EASIEST to kill!! . . If they are going to reduce the backstab to a lesser damage move . . FINE then increase the speed at which they can be performed and take away the ability to spin while you are doing it or at least shorten the spin radius . . Lunge can do about 40 damage in about half the time. Nothing wrong with backstabing . .

You people with the lack of ability to time your moves make me ill.

Keep it up and you will get your wish of reducing this game to One saber style, with only over head strikes, and you can run around your maps smacking your usless FLASHLIGHT swords against the walls, because your probably not going to find too many people who will play such a boring game . . .

Originally posted by LoneJedi

Its just bloody annoying when someone gets an instant kill off you by pulling you to the ground andhitting you with the backslash

if they can pull you down, you deserver to be dead

you can use:

Drain

Dark Rage

Force Speed

Absorb

Force Push

Force Protect

and standing still:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Twins of Doom

if they can pull you down, you deserver to be dead

you can use: