Vader vs. Jerec

Guardian Omega

Who will win?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Vader
    • Jerec

JEREC!!!

Vader must be the worst Sith / Dark Jedi ever!

All he has is strength. (And a scary voice)

No dexterity, no speed, no endurance, no lightning, no nothing.

Man...can he even jump? Has anyone ever seen him run?

He can't even breath properly!

Jerec may not be the best Dark Jedi either, but way better than Vader.

Originally posted by zworqy

JEREC!!!

Lol.. True vader Must be the worst sith... However.. He was one of the siths who terminated all the jedis... Tell me does that make the worst siths?

Regardless of whether or not Jerec or Vader would win......Don't base Jerec's chances on his difficulty in a game. Otherwise, I could say: "Man Jerec would win because the vader bot in JK2 multiplayer SUCKS. Granted, you don't really have anything else to go off of for Jerec, there is more than one difficulty setting in the game basing his abilities on 3 different levels.......At least try the cinematic in the intro. He wiped out Rahn in a very short time. Of course.....you could base his ability on the fact that he was defeated by a man that recieved no lightsaber training or force training, it just sort of came to him. So I guess I am contradicting myself now, but I just thought I would offer some food for thought when deciding who would win.

Originally posted by Lime-Light

Stop acting smart and making usefull coments, you wont fit in here.

Yeah, got forbid people exhuberate intelligence when addressing issue on the......oh god....there I go again.......

Well, seeing there is a large response in protest to my apparently "Too smart for forums" post, I suppose I will take my rational thoughts to another thread. I apologize for exposing you to sanity, I know it's not a common thing. Thank you.

P.S: Sarcastic remarks only directed toward lime-light

Originally posted by Bluedaze

Yeah, got forbid people exhuberate intelligence when addressing issue on the......oh god....there I go again.......

Well, seeing there is a large response in protest to my apparently "Too smart for forums" post, I suppose I will take my rational thoughts to another thread. I apologize for exposing you to sanity, I know it's not a common thing. Thank you.

the padawan is arrogant, arrogance leads to the dark side...i am not going to be responsible for the downfall of a padawan in the academy.

Originally posted by Bluedaze

P.S: Sarcastic remarks only directed toward lime-light

It was a joke. I think you're too uptight for these forums, let alone too pompous. Have a stick.

Originally posted by zworqy

JEREC!!!

look seeing that your from sweden and that your a n00b ill go easy on you. vader dosent need to do all that flashey junk to win a fight because he is a true warrior and wins the quickest and most easyest way possable. instead of doing anything like "i can jump high so im better than you"

Archived