Vader vs. Jerec

Guardian Omega

Who will win?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Vader
    • Jerec

Originally posted by Camus

Only reason why Jerec was hard in JK was the fact he only had to run 50ft to be in the core of the valley of the jedi... so one on one no valley vader would crush him into a small jar...

I should rephrase that I think Vader could crush him into one of those small tuna fish cans...

Originally posted by Lime-Light

It was a joke. I think you're too uptight for these forums, let alone too pompous. Have a stick.

Point taken but I never said I wasn't joking either. In all fairness, text is a little more difficult to interpret than speech itself. As a result, the only meaning it can have is usually the reader's own interpretation. Trust me....I'm not too uptight for the forums (as if personality was relevant to a glorified guestbook in the first place). Just havin' a little fun that's all. Take it easy man; just keep it real :cool:

Vader lost to a moisture farmer who found a ligthsaber in his garage, wich make him a Jedi.

Jerec lost to a Rebel agent who found a ligthsaber in his garage, wich make him a Jedi.

Actually, both of them are terrible Dark Jedi.

Vader didnt really lose... He gave up to his son and helped him... also vader was a sith not a Dark Jedi... Now Jerec is another story... He lost because he underestimated the power of one Jedi... Skill wise and brain wise along with a very high mediclorien count Vader will almost always win the fight!!!

I appreciate Blue's logic.

I also partialy agree with Qui-Gon.

Although I don't think either of them are terrible dark jedi/sith.

You have to remember that the "moisture farmer" and "rebel agent" went through alot before defeating their respective opponents.

I would think it would be a close battle actually.

I think Vader would be pretty beat if he defeated Jerec.

IF.

Jerec might also win.

But then again, it's more logic, so I'll just shut up and leave...

:emperor: I shall rule galaxy.

Originally posted by JM Qui-Gon Jinn

I think Jerec would win because Vader's small astma problem.

He doesnt have an astma problem... He only has half a lung... He lost the other half in a saber fight... Astma consit of not being able to breath out your air... ~should know everyone else in his family has it~ Vader has a hard time taking in air with only one lung hence why he wears the black suit... but then again I dont think you would be able to breath all that well if you only had half your lungs... No matter Vader still has the higher count and did put a very large dent in the erraticatting the Jedi... Jerec only took out one that we know off... Vader took out hundreds...

Originally posted by JM Qui-Gon Jinn

Vader lost to a moisture farmer who found a ligthsaber in his garage, wich make him a Jedi.

Jerec lost to a Rebel agent who found a ligthsaber in his garage, wich make him a Jedi.

Actually, both of them are terrible Dark Jedi.

The difference is Luke (presumably) received extended training from the greatest Jedi in the galaxy, whereas Kyle Katarn found a saber and he was *suddenly* a jedi, along with a short stay at the Jedi Academy. But regardless, just as how Obi-Wan gave up to Vader in ANH for the greater good, Vader did so to help overcome Emperor Palpatine (Darth Sidious? I think so... :rolleyes: ) in RotJ. Besides, in an extended saber duel, I recall Luke losing a hand to Vader, lack of experience or otherwise. :p

... whereas Jerec got owned by Kyle Katarn in JK1. I don't care what difficulty level - he-got-owned. End of story.

Based on that, my vote's with Vader on this one. It's not even a contest. :D

(Also, Camus, to my knowledge a person can survive with one lung, but certainly not with half a lung. I'm no medical major, but this I have heard. :) )

A normal padawan gets trained for 10-20 years, Luke got 2 weeks of training. So is it really rigth to call him a jedi?

Vader is far from the greatest Jedi /Sith in sw. After all he lost to Obi-Wan (thats why he wears all the life gear armour) , wich was not the best jedi either. Vader is far from as good as other jedi/sith, like Mace Windu, Qui-Gon Jinn, maul,count dooku and Yoda.

Well, Lucas makes us think that training was very vigorous, and Yoda is THE master, after all - so I think he could pull it off.

And anyway, who was talking about the "greatest jedi of all time?" This is Jerec! Without the Valley of the Jedi, he IS a Padawan, if that. :D

Archived