Home

medium stance finisher?

BigMexican

Originally posted by BigMexican

anyone else noticed a damage reduction in this move? from what i've seen in testing, it does around 30-70 damage, whereas last patch it did up to 180 i think? (or am i getting confused?)

I've seen the impact of this move on myself *LOL* Argh..the pain :p ....I was at full metal and went down to around 35 (maybe 40). I think it's nice that the damage has been reduced on this move so fights last a bit longer and ppl won't be so eager to spam it :)

EDIT: to greedo, we R talking the new 1.04 patch, I dunno If in fact the medium finisher can still claim 1 hit kills?

Mediun finisher takes the longest (red too) to execute and actually . . FINISH. This makes it an easy target if they miss . . I think it should do 100% Damage . . BUT . . but if there is more people involved in that swing, then the damage should be divided by the people that is in line of saber swing . . to an extent.

If you have some BUTT-head who walks in after two guys have been duking it out for a minute or two and does medium finish move . . the damage would be split in two, amongst the other two combatants, which may leave them enough life to finish that dork off . .

So if you have 2 guys in path of that move the damage would be 50 each and then three guys, maybe 35 each and four guys maybe 30 or 25 each . . keeps peeps from gettin UNDESERVED multi-kills

I think that's tech talk and seems too complex to comment on for me, (I'm sure Raven's got it down though....hope so *LOL*)but in essence you are right that they should divide damage dealt, but it still depends on SO many factors like distance, 1st to execute move and hitbox point of impact etc....:)

Archived